What is your interest in booking Harmony?

I booked Wednesday too. Oh well...that's less that I owe at final....not only that but HOS prices just went up and I saved $490.00 per cabin x four cabins...so I'm feeling pretty good today :D

I know, I'm glad we booked early. Looks like the price went up today !

I just checked the price of my Harmony Grand Suite and the price has increased $1,300.00. This is for the 4/22/17 sailing. Is Royal now onto this pricing snafu?

I am booked...just went into look...what a shocker!

I know, I'm glad we booked early. Looks like the price went up today !
It sure did!!!:eek: The discounted 30 30 sale is still in place but the "base" price went way up to the tune of $320/cabin:mad: I guess the early bird gets the worm.

It sure did!!!:eek: The discounted 30 30 sale is still in place but the "base" price went way up to the tune of $320/cabin:mad: I guess the early bird gets the worm.

We just don't get to enjoy that worm for quite awhile :D

I called C&A and they said that they would transfer me to the vacation planner department. When I asked about the half deposit on my brother's reservation, the lady who was helping me said that they did not advertise the promotion with the 30-30 sale, but they will only do that for certain people :confused:She then told me not to worry. I can't understand the way RCI is running their business these days!

Maybe it is just for the people who actually ask!? Who knows! I asked if it was still 50% deposit and was told yes. Would paying a full deposit have deterred me from booking? No! Especially with the prices and what they are now going up by!

Maybe we fall into the 'chosen few' LOL!

Maybe it is just for the people who actually ask!? Who knows! I asked if it was still 50% deposit and was told yes. Would paying a full deposit have deterred me from booking? No! Especially with the prices and what they are now going up by!

Maybe we fall into the 'chosen few' LOL!

:) Can't wait to cruise on this ship

Me too...I have three cruises booked before this one...but really excited about this one :D

I hadn't really been planning on it and sort of 'fell across' the itinerary, saw the great price and it fit in with my other cruises so I thought why not!

I love the Oasis class, so am really looking forward to going on Harmony.

Wonderful cruising to all of us :) !

I wasn't planning on booking a cruise, But I couldn't pass up this great price I got on H.O.T.S.!!

I sail Solo, and I've been watching the Oasis class prices, for the last 4 years, and have Yet to see the Oasis, or Allure, As low as the Harmony Of The Seas!!

I had to grab it!!!

Also, Have One Of Most Active Roll Calls!!!:D

I just checked the price of my Harmony Grand Suite and the price has increased $1,300.00. This is for the 4/22/17 sailing. Is Royal now onto this pricing snafu?

I am booked...just went into look...what a shocker!

Our GS went up $1,200 for Thanksgiving 2016 - we just booked two days ago!

Well folks... I too wish to thank everyone on this forum. Harmony wasn't even on my radar whatsoever until I saw the couple threads re pricing earlier in the week. I was planning something else around this time frame but I too just couldn't resist this opportunity. So thank you very very much to all of you who contributed to this thread. I am now an extremely happy cruiser in one of the very farthest aft B1's b2b :D:D:D:D

p.s. incredibly aft 11729 & 11329 are still avail on the Jan 7/17 sailing, and only 11329 avail on the Jan 14/17 is anyone wants to sail right above my cabin [emoji14]

I was just wondering what the price of the cabin with fees and tax was for B1? I checked and it was $2143 for two and didnt think the price was that good. I was hoping for cheaper. Thanks

I wasn't planning on booking this cruise, But I couldn't pass up this great price I got on H.O.T.S.!!

I sail Solo, and I've been watching the Oasis class prices, for the last 4 years, and have Yet to see the Oasis, or Allure, As low as the Harmony Of The Seas!!

I had to grab it!!!

Also, Have A Very Active Roll Call!!!:D

I'm Looking Forward To Sailing The Harmony Of The Seas!

I wasn't planning on booking a cruise, But I couldn't pass up this great price I got on H.O.T.S.!!

I had to grab it!!!

Also, Have One Of Most Active Roll Calls!!!:D

Haven't seen any roll call started yet on Harmony:confused:

Paid $681 with $100 OBC for the 1/28/17 sailing category C2. Price is still the same with my TA

B2 is $702 with $100 OBC and B1 is $723 with $100 OBC. That's for the 1/28/17 sailing

These prices are per cabin or per passenger? Just got back from the next cruise desk and it was about about double for the 1/28/17 sailing. If the prices above were per cabin it would make flying from hawaii worthwhile for a b2b. Thanks

Darn, I just looked at your future cruises and we will miss you by two weeks on both Allure and Harmony!! :( Oh well, one FlowRider hog per cruise is probably enough. :D:D

We also have a B2B booked for Harmony in March of 2017 so you never know.:D

We just returned from Allure in the Med and the longest open time riding line was 20 minutes. I took both boards to Europe. My wife is very understanding. ;) Advanced most days had 3 to 7 people. It was amazing. I had great riding.

We also have a B2B booked for Harmony in March of 2017 so you never know.:D

We just returned from Allure in the Med and the longest open time riding line was 20 minutes. I took both boards to Europe. My wife is very understanding. ;) Advanced most days had 3 to 7 people. It was amazing. I had great riding.

Oh wow. My husband would be so jealous. Where do you buy your boards? Can you get them in Canada? I'm thinking of getting him one for Xmas. And how do you fly with them?

I'm a very understanding wife too. It's a good thing I'm independent because sometimes it feel like I'm on a solo cruise :)

I'm already stretching my vacation time at work so march might not happen. But never say never!