What is your interest in booking Harmony?

Wife and I wanted to book Harmony because it's a new ship, and it's out of FLL (visit family beforehand).

Decided to book the 12/31/2016 because an NYE sailing has been on our bucket list. I think I'm the only one who booked it - inactive roll call since I started it a few months ago! Will be sure to change though.

Yesterday's price drop worked in our favor.

Edited by Nabalab

Once Harmony sails it will be the biggest cruise ship sailing! Harmony is bigger than her sisters and she will be the first Oasis class to have big real slides on it. She well carry the most amount of pax. Not sure if they may put Iflyn, sea plex and maybe add 1 of those robot bars! Some of us have not been on an Oasis class and if prices are good people are jumping at the chance to try her!

No IFly or Seaplex but there will be the Bionic Bar where the Champagne Bar is on the Oasis and Allure.

We sailed on Oasis for our honeymoon and loved it. We have also been wanting to do a transatlantic so this seems the perfect fit! DH is interested in the water slides although it may be too cold that time of year - perhaps when we get close to Florida will be ok :)

We booked before the sale but saved $500 off our D2 balcony yesterday, so I'm even happier!

Paulette, Just so I can sail with YOU!

What else drew us to book this ship? Harmony will be the largest ship ever built, it is brand new, the oceanview balcony prices were amazing, and I cannot wait to try Dynamic Dining and have a drink mixed by a robot! I cannot wait to see the Boardwalk and Central Park and the Aqua Show! I am dying to find out what the Off Broadway show will be! (Anyone want to wager a guess?) I can't wait to try out the Jazz club and the Late night comedy club! but most of all, 2 weeks of warmth in the middle of a MI winter with my DH!

Lauri

Oh, I am so happy that you feel that way.....I love meeting new friends on our cruises.

We are doing the early traditional dining where you rotate restaurants, but keep the same tablemates and wait staff...it amazes me how this will work, but I like a fixed time for dinner and am not one that likes making reservations.

Maybe you want to consider joining us -- there is lots of time to decide.

Thanks for the invite, Paulette but we are very much "My Time" diners. We love eating when we want, where we want! We are excited to give Dynamic Dining a try to specifically get away from traditional dining! I am sure our paths will cross many times with M&M, excursions, etc.

Lauri

Thanks for the invite, Paulette but we are very much "My Time" diners. We love eating when we want, where we want! We are excited to give Dynamic Dining a try to specifically get away from traditional dining! I am sure our paths will cross many times with M&M, excursions, etc.

Lauri

I expect we will have plenty of cross conversations just on CC between now and then and then M&M, possible excursions, just fun stuff on board the ship.

Looking forward to it.

In our most recent stops in Nassau we haven't even gotten off the ship...but this time, I am planning to go to the Pirate Museum. I read about it, and it sounds interesting.

Those prices are pretty exciting honestly. I'm booked "elsewhere" for late 2016 but it may be pretty much a wash to "come back". I think Dynamic Dining could be pretty exciting. I was wowed by Allure, but like others it was not my favorite ship.

Thanks to the info provided we booked the Harmony today.

We changed from the Oasis sailing 4-23-2015 to the Harmony sailing 4-22-2015.

Result was a savings of $1764 for the same L1 Crown Loft we had on the Oasis.

Harmony price after our Diamond Plus discount was $$4719.

We sailed on Oasis for our honeymoon and loved it. We have also been wanting to do a transatlantic so this seems the perfect fit! DH is interested in the water slides although it may be too cold that time of year - perhaps when we get close to Florida will be ok :)

We booked before the sale but saved $500 off our D2 balcony yesterday, so I'm even happier!

Well if there are any children on board for your sailing they won't care about the temperature....they will still be using the slides.

Living in Florida, as we do, when people from cold weather areas come to Florida even if it is 60 or 70 degrees, they go into the ocean water.....they have to, simply because they are in Florida.

It will be much the same, people will go on the slides regardless of temp.....or bring a wet suit.

We just booked Harmony for Thanksgiving 2016. We are moving to FL next year and Port Everglades will be closest port - I looked around and with current sale, the deal on Harmony was too good to pass up. We took our first two cruises on Grandeur and will be on Freedom this year. Very excited to try an Oasis class ship next year.

Wasn't even considering the HOTS until I saw the pricing for a 2017 eastern caribbean. Perfect to take the entire extended family even though we (they've) been to those ports many times it will be their first time on an Oasis class ship...We loved it and can't wait for them to experience it too :D

Started off yesterday with just myself and the girlfriend booked.

Just finished booking the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cabins for family members who want to join. With this pricing, it didn't take much convincing!

I booked the TA a whole two minutes after it went on sale after doing the independence TA last year I knew I loved all the sea days and I really wanted to try the oasis class.

I am super excited about the water slides as are the children and don't worry about weather we were in the pools on day one of last years TA leaving Southampton in November haha x

DH and I would never have imagined booking a cruise 627 days prior to a cruise. We probably never imagined booking a ship, that wasn't even in the water at the time we booked it.

Why did we....the price was amazing.....and the real interest I have in the ship is the waterslide.

We have been on Allure and enjoyed it, but it isn't my favorite class of ship....so the addition of the waterslide 'got me'.

What got to you?

Could care less about the waterslide, my reason is they are my favorite class of ship and it will soon have that new car smell and feel!....K.O.:).....

DH and I would never have imagined booking a cruise 627 days prior to a cruise. We probably never imagined booking a ship, that wasn't even in the water at the time we booked it.

Why did we....the price was amazing.....and the real interest I have in the ship is the waterslide.

We have been on Allure and enjoyed it, but it isn't my favorite class of ship....so the addition of the waterslide 'got me'.

What got to you?

Booked yesterday. We are taking my kids and their families for my retirement cruise. I think the addition of the waterslide is fantastic for the grandkids. As I see it, it's "Oasis with improvements." Prices were great also. So it's a "win-win."

Just booked the Harmony a couple of weeks ago even before the great 30/30 promotion.

i never thought i would like such a huge ship. But fell in love with this amazing, beautiful Oasis class. Our favorite Ships~~~~so far;)!! And the price drop made it even more sweet. Saved $750:D

I wish one of them could have come up to Bayonne:(

We have the very last sailing in April of 2017, waiting until the summer of 2017 itinerary comes out. But i hate to give up this great deal.:rolleyes:

Just booked the Harmony a couple of weeks ago even before the great 30/30 promotion.

i never thought i would like such a huge ship. But fell in love with this amazing, beautiful Oasis class. Our favorite Ships~~~~so far;)!! And the price drop made it even more sweet. Saved $750:D

I wish one of them could have come up to Bayonne:(

We have the very last sailing in April of 2017, waiting until the summer of 2017 itinerary comes out. But i hate to give up this great deal.:rolleyes:

I agree with you. I was checking into oasis for June 2017 but harmony is too hard to pass so I am booking April 15 spring break two months early of my 40th birthday. If something better comes along I will change but I cannot pass this up