verizon rewards avail !

I check almost daily and never was able to see them available. On a whim I checked a few minutes ago. I did a double take, couldn't believe it. So 2 $500.00 cards, along with the 5 $100.00 cards I managed to get from AARP points will pay off our September cruise. We also got a $100. price reduction on the latest promotion. Happy dance goin on here!

This is the first time I've seen them later in the day. Being on the west coast, it's usually sold out on the AARP site when I check first thing in the morning. Got a total of $500 for me and friends that are sailing in July. Woo Hooo!

Hi.

I am a Verizon customer. How do I check if I have rewards and/or sign up?

I cannot locate it on the site.

Just sign into your account online at Verizon wireless. You will see Verizon Smart Rewards near the top on the right. Click on Redeem Now, and it will take you to the rewards section of the website. You accumulate awards for paying your bill, adding things to your account, etc. You probably already have points. Hope this helps. I can't remember now whether there was a sign-up page initially since it has been some time now. Maybe initially it said register now where it now says Redeem Now.

Edited by CruzCrazy

Just sign into your account online at Verizon wireless. You will see Verizon Smart Rewards near the top on the right. Click on Redeem Now, and it will take you to the rewards section of the website. You accumulate awards for paying your bill, adding things to your account, etc. You probably already have points. Hope this helps. I can't remember now whether there was a sign-up page initially since it has been some time now. Maybe initially it said register now where it now says Redeem Now.

Thank you.

I will try it now.

Thank you. I was having a hard time seeing anything and then finally called today.

I had to create an account under my dh's phone since he is the primary on the account.

So I did that and have 94K points.

When you are all saying you got the GCs do you mean at a discount or were you getting these "for free" using your points? The only thing I see is a discount on the gift cards.

Thank you all so much! I never would have known about these points if I didn't see it here.

The $100 are available right now. Just bought some!!!

For "free" or at a discount?

If "free" please let me know, since I only see the discount.

Thank you so much!