Another drink question sorry!

trinitytrees

I have searched forum but can't find answer to my questions, please can anyone help, I'm sure you can.

I have seen on cruise personaliser you can pre Oder 5 beers pay for 4.. Before we cruise, Can you also buy them onboard at same price? I read somewhere that there is happy hour each day, is that always on, on every cruise?

If we wanted to buy bottle of spirits for cabin can we, what is price please?

We had been debating beverage package but wouldn't drink that amount so uneconomic but still want to get best value.

Thank you in advance.

I have searched forum but can't find answer to my questions, please can anyone help, I'm sure you can.

I have seen on cruise personaliser you can pre Oder 5 beers pay for 4.. Before we cruise, Can you also buy them onboard at same price? I read somewhere that there is happy hour each day, is that always on, on every cruise?

We had been debating beverage package but wouldn't drink that amount so uneconomic but still want to get best value.

Thank you in advance.

They do offer a similar beer deal onboard.

Happy hours vary by ship. Just keep an eye out and also ask at the bars to confirm once onboard.

Bottles purchased for the room are small-375ml (room service).

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thank you in advance.

This site will give you an idea of the prices for room service spirts: http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

I have seen buckets of beer 5 for 4 sold at the pool bar all the time.

On Princess cruises I have been on in 2014 and 2015 there were BOGO (buy one get one) in the Wheelhouse Bar from 3 to 4pm and also late night in Skywalker's. It has been reported here on CC that you can also get two for one beers, not opened, and you can bring them back to your cabin, however, I have never done a BOGO beer thing.

You can look here for current prices. A 15% service charge is added to all listed prices:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2171761&highlight=bar+menu

I ordered a 375ml of rum for our Alaska cruise in September for $17.25. Cheap for me. No smuggling and will be in our cabin when we arrive. We also purchased the Soda and More package for $8.05pp a day. Now all my drinks are legal if I want to add rum to them.

I was only charged the $17.25. No tax or surcharge when ordering ahead.

Edited by deborahjo

I ordered a 375ml of rum for our Alaska cruise in September for $17.25. Cheap for me. No smuggling and will be in our cabin when we arrive. We also purchased the Soda and More package for $8.05pp a day. Now all my drinks are legal if I want to add rum to them.

Quick question: can a person(s) order more than 1 bottle at a time for the room?

Second, can I order online or do I need to call? I haven't done any research for this at all yet so I thought I would start here:).

I appreciate the help. ;)

Quick question: can a person(s) order more than 1 bottle at a time for the room?

Second, can I order online or do I need to call? I haven't done any research for this at all yet so I thought I would start here:).

I appreciate the help. ;)

Order as much as you like. You have to call. This Room service option in not listed the cruise personalizer under the Onboard Reservations tab.

Prices charged on prepayment include the 15% grat. ($15 x 1.15%= $17.25)

No tax that is correct.

Order as much as you like. You have to call. This Room service option in not listed the cruise personalizer under the Onboard Reservations tab.

You can now pre-purchase in the cruise personalizer! OBC too...

Edited by RickEk

THANK YOU Caribill! Great help. I think tomorrow is EXACTLY 500 days to embarkation for me!

Almost everything's planned, just got to complete the paying for the cruise; make and pay for flights and hotel bookings in my State Capital before the cruise, taking 2 nights to catch up with a frail family member; then having 3 nights with my cousins on their new property and meeting their 5 dogs so lots of cuddles, pats and hugs to give out there; then the cruise and overnighting in another State Capital to test out a recommended hotel with the BEST Disabled Accessible Purpose-Built Bathroom I have ever seen, and I'm a Carpenter's daughter! I then fly home, and give the TA my opinion and what I've bought for them. Everyone in the office has been of help at some stage, they all have different experience and will often pick up something I have missed and casually ask, "What are you doing about such-and-such?" Most discreetly reminding me of something I've usually overlooked through lack of knowledge. *Wicked giggles* Travel Insurance ISN'T 1 of them, that was the 2nd purchase after the Cruise Deposit!

Someone had knowledge that the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay has elevator access-which answered a concern of mine re access. The information was generously provided by another Cruise Critic member. I hope to be able, in my turn, to help others if I can.

Yes, they sometimes have a special on the 700ml bottles at the beginning of the cruise. If they do, I recommend taking it up.:D