Has anyone had issues with their $2.99 bottled water order once on board?

taylor1293

Read above.

I did not say I doubted the op just that it was my first impression when reading the post. That being said I have never experienced anything but pure professionals at guest services.

Edited by jimbo5544

2i74g1u.jpg

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. Not being the OP, why does it bother you so much that people are reporting positive experiences?

It didn't bother him. I see what was referenced and it was the title wording (not the inside content). See post #20 for my thoughts.

On the Freedom last week. Pre-ordered 2 12 packs and received only 1. Went to guest services several times and never received it. Was told I could order thru room service. When I called them they said I could only order individual bottles. Was hoping to just order it for the 4.99.

On the Freedom last week. Pre-ordered 2 12 packs and received only 1. Went to guest services several times and never received it. Was told I could order thru room service. When I called them they said I could only order individual bottles. Was hoping to just order it for the 4.99.

did you not have your receipt? that shows up on carnival.com - so if you ordered two, you could show them in the website where you ordered two... i don't understand why they would give anyone a hard time over 2 dollars...

I ordered the water (for my sailing in 3 days). Because of this thread, I went to carnival web site and checked my booking. But I did not see anywhere mentioning I bought water. Where can I check that instead of calling them?

I did not say I doubted the op just that it was my first impression when reading the post. That being said I have never experienced anything but pure professionals at guest services.

:) just helping to clarify. I agree about guest services.

I actually do have a serious issue with my water delivery. I pre-ordered it online but I don't sail until September 19th so I haven't gotten it yet and I'm getting pretty thirsty.

This is a serious issue!

Did they say why they wouldn't complete your original order?

I ordered the water (for my sailing in 3 days). Because of this thread, I went to carnival web site and checked my booking. But I did not see anywhere mentioning I bought water. Where can I check that instead of calling them?

It doesn't show on my booking either. I have an email confirmation but that is all.

hmm...i just placed an order (only one 12-pack) online for our Breeze cruise leaving this Sunday, received a confirmation email but I don't see it in my online booking. I guess I should take a printout of my email confirmation - just in case..

Edited by LAI

It doesn't show on my booking either. I have an email confirmation but that is all.

hmm...i just placed an order (only one 12-pack) online for our Breeze cruise leaving this Sunday, received a confirmation email but I don't see it in my online booking. I guess I should take a printout of my email confirmation - just in case..

I'm not sure that Bon Voyage purchases have ever shown up in your booking.

We have ordered alcohol from them for the last half dozen or so cruises. I have never seen it in my booking info. I always carry a copy of my email confirmation with me (but have not needed it yet).

We have ordered alcohol from them for the last half dozen or so cruises. I have never seen it in my booking info. I always carry a copy of my email confirmation with me (but have not needed it yet).

I think you are correct.

That is correct. Bringing a copy of your email confirmation is the thing to do.

I read on another thread that someone who pre-ordered the $2.99 bottled water didn't receive it in their cabin. Even when they presented Guest Services with the receipt they wouldn't fill their order. Has anyone else not received their water in their cabin?

I purchased my water order and I used a CC. The person who did not get their order and was charged for it, can dispute it with their CC company. Unusual to have a receipt and Carnival refuses to fill it.