NCL Pearl= Gronk's Party Ship

Really? You have a problem with the Gronk?

No problems with Gronk. More of a FYI post kind of like the Walking Dead post. The only problem I have with charters like this is that they are expensive (700+250 port fees and taxes for inside!), that and after looking at the site, this cruise has no age restriction. With how they are advertising it and Gronk's party reputation I would think the charter company would say, sorry no one under 18 allowed!

Guest phd1003

He's just going to get his 50k appearance fee (or whatever he's charging after winning another Super Bowl next year) spiking a few few balls and drinking free alcohol...Win - win for everyone

Is there a theme to this cruise? Do you hear Gronk sing with Big Papi? :eek: Do you get to have a one-on-one drink with Gronk? :cool: A cruise centered around a football solo player and not the whole team doesn't make me want to spend extra for a ship charter.

Guest phd1003

Maybe he will be accompanied by Bibi Jones and some of her "Actress" friends...There will also be a high probability of Gronk tossing one of his brothers overboard WWE style...I wish I could get the time off work but there is no chance of that...

Maybe he will be accompanied by Bibi Jones and some of her "Actress" friends...There will also be a high probability of Gronk tossing one of his brothers overboard WWE style...I wish I could get the time off work but there is no chance of that...

LOL! I could totally see Gronk spiking someone over the side of the ship. His private party island will probably have the same standard stage setup like they do on most charters. Question is, who is spinning or entertaining on the main beach? :confused:

I wonder what would happen if the whole cruise turned into a sausage fest? Whatever would Gronk do then? :D:rolleyes::eek:

I know Gronk loves EDM as he was at Ultra for a bit on the live-feed this past March. The music selection is quite eclectic but the Pearl does have so many stages it could keep up with it all.

• 5 months later...

I'm months late to discovering that the 2/19-2/22 cruise on the Pearl will be partially chartered by Gronkowski. I'm not interested in that at all. I just wanna get away with my husband and do the typical cruise activities (parties, game shows, eating, swimming, etc)

That being said, does anybody know if I'll be able to do this with all the other stuff happening on board? I wanna go to the White Hot party and the late night parties, but where will this happen if they're using up all the space. Also, will there be any shows on board if the theater is being used by the charter?

Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Danielle

Edited by D-Yelle

I would rather meet Drew Bree's, he just seems like a genuine nice guy and always gives back, where as Tom Brady just seems so full of himself.

Drew Brees does seem like he's genuine. Tom Brady seems so arrogant. I hope I'm not studied by Patriot fans. My least favorite team in the league are the Patriots.

I'm months late to discovering that the 2/19-2/22 cruise on the Pearl will be partially chartered by Gronkowski. I'm not interested in that at all. I just wanna get away with my husband and do the typical cruise activities (parties, game shows, eating, swimming, etc)

That being said, does anybody know if I'll be able to do this with all the other stuff happening on board? I wanna go to the White Hot party and the late night parties, but where will this happen if they're using up all the space. Also, will there be any shows on board if the theater is being used by the charter?

Thanks!

Danielle

I'm on (and in!) the same boat. From what I have heard the party will be contained to certain areas. I'm hoping it will be the Spinnaker and sports deck. You'll need credentials to get into the activities, so I don't see how they'll close down the atrium or any other very public place. I am worried about the nightly shows, but maybe they'll do one showing at 8:30 or so and then Gronk it later? Or maybe two shows and then just do really late Gronk activities.

I've been watching other Sixthman charters to see what their schedules are like to see what areas they usually take up. I know those are complete charters, but I figure it gives at least somewhat of an idea.

Honestly, I think the Gronk cruise has been a complete disaster and won't be very full of them. Their Facebook group is practically dead.

It would be nice to get firm answers on the questions, though. This is my first NCL cruise and the responses about this sailing have been awful. If it weren't for the price and perks, this wouldn't have been my first, second, or third choice.

Thanks!

Danielle

I'm on (and in!) the same boat. From what I have heard the party will be contained to certain areas. I'm hoping it will be the Spinnaker and sports deck. You'll need credentials to get into the activities, so I don't see how they'll close down the atrium or any other very public place. I am worried about the nightly shows, but maybe they'll do one showing at 8:30 or so and then Gronk it later? Or maybe two shows and then just do really late Gronk activities.

I've been watching other Sixthman charters to see what their schedules are like to see what areas they usually take up. I know those are complete charters, but I figure it gives at least somewhat of an idea.

Honestly, I think the Gronk cruise has been a complete disaster and won't be very full of them. Their Facebook group is practically dead.

It would be nice to get firm answers on the questions, though. This is my first NCL cruise and the responses about this sailing have been awful. If it weren't for the price and perks, this wouldn't have been my first, second, or third choice.

WOW !!! When the Gronk sailing was first announced, I thought it was a complete ship charter. I may want to go just to share the ship with other like minded Pat's fans, however, I wouldn't pay the Sixthman prices to participate in the festivities (plus, we're tooooo old for that kind of partying).

WOW !!! When the Gronk sailing was first announced, I thought it was a complete ship charter. I may want to go just to share the ship with other like minded Pat's fans, however, I wouldn't pay the Sixthman prices to participate in the festivities (plus, we're tooooo old for that kind of partying).

We thought the same thing....May have to book it now!!

It was a complete charter when it was first announced, but like I said, I think sales were dismal.

RE: Partying with other fans, from what I've read you'll have to have credentials to get into their party areas, and I'm guessing those that paid the Sixthman prices will be utilizing those party areas, so I think you might get left in the dust.

It was a complete charter when it was first announced, but like I said, I think sales were dismal.

RE: Partying with other fans, from what I've read you'll have to have credentials to get into their party areas, and I'm guessing those that paid the Sixthman prices will be utilizing those party areas, so I think you might get left in the dust.

While I'm sure there will be "special" parties for the people who paid Sixthman prices, I highly doubt it will be a 24/7 type thing. Also, I don't see how they could possibly keep the island party separate, since they could not prohibit other pax on the ship from going to the island.

I don't want to party (as I said, I'm too old for that), but it would be fun to share a ship with other Patriot fans, especially since I'm a short drive from the port.

While I'm sure there will be "special" parties for the people who paid Sixthman prices, I highly doubt it will be a 24/7 type thing. Also, I don't see how they could possibly keep the island party separate, since they could not prohibit other pax on the ship from going to the island.

I don't want to party (as I said, I'm too old for that), but it would be fun to share a ship with other Patriot fans, especially since I'm a short drive from the port.

Of course it won't be 24/7, but I'm sure while the ship is underway there will be a lot going on for them. If they've paid all that money, I really doubt they'll just be hanging around the "common folk" areas.

I'm sure there will be a part of the island that's roped off for them.

I would love to take this cruise, just for the fun party atmosphere. I too am too old for the constant party time. We are all the way up in Boston though, and I do have a cruise in May and one in October. I wish he had done a Boston to Bermuda party cruise!! That would be one heck of a party, no airfare, just a short ride to the pier and start the party.