Frequently Asked Questions

gimletgal

Hi folks,

I think I posted this once before, but still continue to see the same questions regarding gratuities, how many formal nights, laundry, bringing alcohol onboard, etc. etc.

Here is the FAQ link from the Celebrity website:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/frequently-asked-questions

It contains a wealth of information and can easily be bookmarked for future reference.

The "site map" (listed at the bottom of the main Celebrity page) is also another great tool. Unfortunately, it is not currently available! :o

Hi folks,

I think I posted this once before, but still continue to see the same questions regarding gratuities, how many formal nights, laundry, bringing alcohol onboard, etc. etc.

It contains a wealth of information and can easily be bookmarked for future reference.

The "site map" (listed at the bottom of the main Celebrity page) is also another great tool. Unfortunately, it is not currently available! :o

Thank You GG.... ;-)

Hi folks,

Hi Beth:)...you know that is a wonderful link but you know how

message boards are......there are people who will not look at the

link and will still ask individual questions;)

Hi Beth:)...you know that is a wonderful link but you know how

message boards are......there are people who will not look at the

link and will still ask individual questions;)

I know, I know. But what the heck....I just keep trying! :D

Hi folks,

Beth,

I couldn't find the FAQ about if the cabins at the back of the ship get off at the same dock as those at the front!:eek:

See ya at Sail Away in 116 days!:D

EW

Beth,

I couldn't find the FAQ about if the cabins at the back of the ship get off at the same dock as those at the front!:eek:

EW

It's great link Beth but you know when someone gets an answer that they don't like they have to post the question again in hopes that someone will tell them what they want to hear.

You two are cracking me up! :D

Beth,

EW

Lol....my favorite is the person on one of our rollcalls who wanted to know if her bed could be moved from near the veranda to near the bath. She was serious! :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful cruise Beth and EW.

Sue

Lol....my favorite is the person on one of our rollcalls who wanted to know if her bed could be moved from near the veranda to near the bath. She was serious! :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful cruise Beth and EW.

Sue

Hi Sue! I remember that one!! :D Hope you and Doug are doing well. I see you will be getting off the Equinox the day we embark!

Hopefully, I am finally going to get to St. Johns on the Equinox in November.

Remember our fateful day in St. Thomas in 2012 when we had to tender and our excursion got cancelled???

Edited by gimletgal

Hi Sue! I remember that one!! :D Hope you and Doug are doing well. I see you will be getting off the Equinox the day we embark!

Hopefully, I am finally going to get to St. Johns on the Equinox in November.

Remember our fateful day in St. Thomas in 2012 when we had to tender and our excursion got cancelled???

We'll be on the Eclipse this year leaving on Nov 16 so we'll be passing each other at some point. Let Linda know that we're going snorkeling with woodwind again in Bonaire.

Sue

Hi Beth

How are you doing? Sorry, but could you give me the link for all the other questions?

Marc

Hi Marc - Doing well, and thanks for asking! Hope you and Fran are enjoying our hot/wet summer!

Are you referring to the Site Map I mentioned? If so, it is still not available. If and when Celebrity ever fixes their website, I will be happy to post the link.

We'll be on the Eclipse this year leaving on Nov 16 so we'll be passing each other at some point. Let Linda know that we're going snorkeling with woodwind again in Bonaire.

Sue

Hi Sue! Glad to hear you're enjoying Woodwinds again. I'm off to the Med and then returning on a TA this fall, so no snorkeling for me.

Linda

Hi Sue! Glad to hear you're enjoying Woodwinds again. I'm off to the Med and then returning on a TA this fall, so no snorkeling for me.

Linda

Bon voyage! We'll eventually get there. I think I'd like to do the same TA as the one on the "Total Eclipse" review.

EW - only with those who have sailed in the Caribbean. Lol All I can say is that we have met some really wonderful people who I can only hope to sail with again. :D

Sue