Booking Cirque Show

borntoshop29

I have been wondering the same thing. You are able to book everything else but the Cirque show has yet to show up for our BA October cruise. :confused:

Anyone know if this is normally located under dining or entertainment?

We're on Breakaway in October and have booked the other shows but Cirque is not listed. Called PCC and she could not find it either. No explanation. Also last year certain Second City shows had to have reservations and they are also not listed for booking.

Wondering what's going on?

Normally located under entertainment. They might be getting pricing stuff worked out due to new SDP plans. The entertainment was very late showing up for my Escape cruise, but finally did. I'd try calling.

Do you remember how many weeks prior to the cruise it showed up? Thanks for the info.

We booked the show online before our Breakaway cruise. If you book it for the first day of the cruise, there is a nice discount (unless things have changed).

I'm pretty sure that's one of the many things they have changed recently with Del Rio being in charge. :rolleyes:

I have been checking periodically since my October cruise hit the 90-day mark and the Cirque Dreams show is not available to reserve online yet so I thought maybe they changed this so it is only available to book once on board (the same for Second City, which is also not available for booking).

I am afraid though that they are keeping it off the website because they are raising prices or eliminating the Cirque show (as they did the fireworks). That would be a real disappointment. Only time will tell.

Hello we will be sailing on the Breakaway in Oct and I am not able to see where we can book for the Cirque Dreams show. Is it something I have to wait to do on board.

Thank you for your help!

Fwiw, for an October Sailing in Getaway Illusionarium or any on-board entertainment is not available for booking either. :confused:

Edit: from my call and another CC'er in the same sailing they are making changes to the system -- or similar wording. Not entirely sure what that means.

Edited by coldflame

I just started a new thread and posted this:

I just got off the phone with NCL. I'm on the 10/4 Breakaway and the Cirque show isn't available to pre book. I booked direct and my PCC doesn't know why it isn't available (and really wasn't interested in finding out why). So I called the general NCL number and the was about to be transferred to my PCC but told her my question-she transferred me to a different person (I don't know which department). He said he received a email stating that Cirque will not be available to pre book and they are reducing the amount of shows weekly (he didn't know by how many). Only way to book is once on the ship. It is covered under the SDP with the upcharge (I also asked about Ocean Blue and he said the same-only book on the ship-included on the SDP with the upcharge. Just a FYI.

How much does the cirque show cost and do they have it on the JeweL?

No, not on the Jewel. Only on the newer ships. Well, Breakaway has the Cirque, Epic has a Cirque and Getaway has the Illusionarium.

I just started a new thread and posted this:

I just got off the phone with NCL. I'm on the 10/4 Breakaway and the Cirque show isn't available to pre book. I booked direct and my PCC doesn't know why it isn't available (and really wasn't interested in finding out why). So I called the general NCL number and the was about to be transferred to my PCC but told her my question-she transferred me to a different person (I don't know which department). He said he received a email stating that Cirque will not be available to pre book and they are reducing the amount of shows weekly (he didn't know by how many). Only way to book is once on the ship. It is covered under the SDP with the upcharge (I also asked about Ocean Blue and he said the same-only book on the ship-included on the SDP with the upcharge. Just a FYI.

Thanks so much for the update. I guess I'll wait until we board. That really sucks that they are reducing the amount of shows. It always seems to be a very popular show that everyone wants to see so I'm not sure why they would give us even less options to be able to see it. I have a feeling a lot of people will get blocked out of the show if that's the case. :(