Chops Breakfast?

Do they actually serve breakfast there? I just thought they offered seating for suite guests eating at the windjammer. Or at least on ships where Chops is at the Windjammer entrance.

Just off Liberty in June and we had a made to order breakfast every morning in Chops. It was from a new menu that they had just started to use about a week before we boarded. It was awesome.

We also experience this same type of breakfast on Explorer.

On Explorer last week gold card holders (suites and pinnacle) could go to Chops for breakfast (similar menu and choices to main dining room), it was always very quiet and calm.

We could also visit windjammer at lunchtime and sit in Chops to eat.

Do they actually serve breakfast there? I just thought they offered seating for suite guests eating at the windjammer. Or at least on ships where Chops is at the Windjammer entrance.

cooked to order from a very limited menu plus a small buffet of cold items(pastries, salmon, cold cuts, yogurt, fruit etc) GR had a kick ass chorizo frittata and the best peach stuffed french toast evar.

on NAV is was ONLY gold card holders(* suites and Pinnacles,) no one else was allowed.. saw a few Ds and D+ denied entrance. the separate seating area was adjacent to Chops but actually part of the WJ seating, just behind a railing.

Just off Liberty in June and we had a made to order breakfast every morning in Chops. It was from a new menu that they had just started to use about a week before we boarded. It was awesome.

We also experience this same type of breakfast on Explorer.

I wonder if that new menu has gone fleet wide yet? We'll be on Freedom next month. I love suite breakfast in Chops! :)

We haven't been on the Voyager since its refurbishment and was wondering if anyone knows if they have made to order breakfast available in Chops. Last time we were on it was Portofino and it was a lovely place to sit but you had to get your food from the Windjammer.It would be wonderful if they now did made to order breakfast.

Thanks

Edited by Jasp 0401