Verizon Cards Available

Goplayball

Last time, I got them it was an e-card. This time it said e-card in the description but the Delivery option said Mail (not editable) and they were trying to charge me a delivery fee. Can you confirm if you got these via e-mail?

Thanks!!:cool:

Can you use the Verizon cards to put cash on your Sign & Sail account? Also what is the expiration date on these? We don't sail until July 2016. Didn't know if you had to use them within a certain time period.

Can you use the Verizon cards to put cash on your Sign & Sail account? Also what is the expiration date on these? We don't sail until July 2016. Didn't know if you had to use them within a certain time period.

Yes, you can go to guest services and apply the gift cards, easy peasy. I've heard you can also do this at the kiosks, but I don't have any experience with that. There is no expiration date.

Hi, I am new to these Verizon gift cards so I would like to just verify. I can use my points to buy the gift cards and then use for s & s or towards the rest of my cruise price?

Thanks - I will be watching for them more often.

Yes and yes - you can use them to pay for your cruise if you booked direct with Carnival and some TA's are able to apply them, but travel websites cannot accept them.

Hi, I am new to these Verizon gift cards so I would like to just verify. I can use my points to buy the gift cards and then use for s & s or towards the rest of my cruise price?

Thanks - I will be watching for them more often.

Yes you use points to buy Carnival gift cards at a 10% savings. A $100 card costs $90 and 1000 pts. Basically you save 10%. Better than the points are worth.

Then apply the gift card just like cash to your cost of cruise or to your S & S account when you board. Pays for anything on your S & S account, including gratuities and purchases.

I'm approaching final payment on my cruise. Say if I buy 12 cards, When applying payment on Carnival's website, I see you can apply a gift card. They will ask you for each bar code on each card or there is a limit? I was wondering how that worked.

TIA

Maybe they've released them for a certain area...I re logged back in and they're still showing as sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct. I had the cards at checkout and now says sold out! Damn!!