It has finally happened...2016 fall schedule open for booking

TrolleyGirl

No one deserves to be at JFK. My sincere apologies.

Nah... JetBlue's Terminal 5 is pretty new and nice. Also, both FLL to JFK and JFK to PWM (Portland, ME) were on time. DW and I sit Aisle/Aisle in single class cabins - and both our middle seats were unoccupied. There's a spring in our step and a song in our hearts. The New England forecast looks pretty dismal, but we're hoping that the Bubble of Awesome keeps the rain away.

:mad: But not the holiday sailing of the Zaadam for 2016. The schedule shows a 14 day leaving on December 6 and then skips ahead to January 10 with a 21 day sailing. These are in South America/Antarctica. The 14 day does not go to Antarctica and the January 10 does.

The ship is down there but that sailing is not showing.

:mad: But not the holiday sailing of the Zaadam for 2016. The schedule shows a 14 day leaving on December 6 and then skips ahead to January 10 with a 21 day sailing. These are in South America/Antarctica. The 14 day does not go to Antarctica and the January 10 does.

The ship is down there but that sailing is not showing.

I don't think any of the holiday cruises are up yet, unfortunately. Hopefully, now that these are up, the Holiday cruises will show any day. I'm hoping for you!!! I know you've been waiting.

Nah... JetBlue's Terminal 5 is pretty new and nice. Also, both FLL to JFK and JFK to PWM (Portland, ME) were on time. DW and I sit Aisle/Aisle in single class cabins - and both our middle seats were unoccupied. There's a spring in our step and a song in our hearts. The New England forecast looks pretty dismal, but we're hoping that the Bubble of Awesome keeps the rain away.

Ah, yes T5 is not bad. Have a good trip to our homelands. And enjoy the rain. :)

So Rotterdam is homeporting in FLL in Winter 2017 and not in Rotterdam per usual. I don't have access to the cruise atlas, but who is replacing her on the normal early year far east cruises out of Rotterdam?

I don't see any cruises out of Rotterdam after Aug/16, looking at the website. I don't have access to the cruise atlas.

I don't know if that's because those itineraries are not posted or because the Rotterdam is temporarily displaced because HAL is down one ship by then.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

I don't think any of the holiday cruises are up yet, unfortunately. Hopefully, now that these are up, the Holiday cruises will show any day. I'm hoping for you!!! I know you've been waiting.

Thanks. That makes sense, I guess. Or as much sense as anything related to HAL releasing cruises for us to book. I didn't look at any other holiday cruises. I have been quite sick for 3 months so my time on the computer is very limited. I saw this thread and actually got excited.

I don't see any cruises out of Rotterdam after Aug/16, looking at the website. I don't have access to the cruise atlas.

I don't know if that's because those itineraries are not posted or because the Rotterdam is temporarily displaced because HAL is down one ship by then.

I looked at the Cruise Atlas and found Volendam will go trans-pacific in October and sail Asia.

It'll be a bit sad if they aren't sailing out of Rotterdam in early 2017. I know those Africa/Far East cruise bookings are WAY down so maybe they've pulled the plug entirely on the region.

Edited by sppunk