Shipboard Credit???

ml64

Looking for some advice/info from the experts...cruisecritic members of course. We're booked on 10/23/04 Caribbean Princess. Long story short, when I found a slightly cheaper price along with a $100 shipboard credit from one on-line TA for our already booked cruise (I have to admit all other on-line prices were higher than our usual local TA), I contacted our regular TA. She told us that we indeed have a $100 shipboard credit from her (funny how she never mentioned this before). Anyway, no credit appears on our personalizer and she said that the credit appears in her "system". Just wondering if anyone else ever ran into this problem. Not trying to be too cheap but it's $100 I can spend on me icon_wink.gif.

10/23/04 Caribbean Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Golden Princess 10/19/03

Grand Princess 10/20/02

Do not fear, the credit will show up on your ships charge account when you go aboard. They don't normally show up in personalizer but when you get your cashless card it will have a +$100 on it rather than the usual zero.

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04

Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98

Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02

Vision o.t. Seas 04/02

Star Princess 12/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

Vision o.t. Seas 10/02

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

vegas jim is correct writing is better, mine alwasy show up on the statement/bill I get from the TA, but that doesn't bind Princess to something from the TA's agency. Again, not likely to be a problem.

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04

Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98

Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02

Vision o.t. Seas 04/02

Star Princess 12/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

Vision o.t. Seas 10/02

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

We got a $100 shipboard credit from our TA. Did not show up on cruise personalizer. However, it did show up on our Princess tickets ($50 for my husband and $50 for me) and it also appeared on our final on-board billing statement.

If shipboard credits come from your t.a. they will show up on your cruise tickets. That is the first thing I do when getting the tickets is check that. Thank goodness, it has always been there. But if it did not call the t.a. right away.

Marilyn

We had ship board credit both from our previous onboard booking and our new booking with our TA, I too could not find them on the web site but upon calling princess they assured me they were on my account for the cruise. I am going to take my paper work from my booking and the confirmation from my TA just in case.

Archived