We're off to start our adventure on the NA!

Tobysmum

Thanks to everyone on the CC site who have been so helpful over the past 18 months as we've planned our cruise. We leave Sydney today for the long flight to Europe, then some time sightseeing in Italy, Switzerland and Barcelona before embarking the NA on Sept 13 for a 24 night Magic of Mediterranean cruise.

First time on HAL so really looking forward to experiencing all the wonderful things that make HAL distinctive.

I'll definitely post a review when we get back in October.

Jill

Thanks to everyone on the CC site who have been so helpful over the past 18 months as we've planned our cruise. We leave Sydney today for the long flight to Europe, then some time sightseeing in Italy, Switzerland and Barcelona before embarking the NA on Sept 13 for a 24 night Magic of Mediterranean cruise.

First time on HAL so really looking forward to experiencing all the wonderful things that make HAL distinctive.

Jill

Bon Voyage!!

Been on 2 collector cruises with our favorite Nieuw Amsterdam doing 24 day in 2010, and 2013. Will be doing The Eurodam next Oct doing the cruise!

You will love the ports, people, and the relaxation!

Take a lot of pictures, and I always write my experiences everyday so I can use it as reference for our next adventure!

Happy Sailings!

Denise:)

OMG - those are LONG flights. We flew once to Australia and back from New Zealand and it was a LONG time.

You deserve a gold star and a wonderful cruise for that effort :)

Have a great time!

Wow, those are LONG flights! I don't envy you. One of the reasons we have not gone to Australia is because of the flights. I keep telling dh we have to take a ship there. Enjoy your cruise in Europe. Those are excellent ports to explore!

Jill

Hey Jill! Hope your travel goes well and painless (well, as painless as can be with that flight!). I look forward to meeting you! See you in a couple weeks!:)

Tanya