Reservation being modified?

HokiePoq

Just tried to book a shore excursion on our January cruise and got the message that our reservation was being modified. I can't imagine how that could be as it's been made for some time and nothing has changed.

Does anyone know if something is actually being modified when one gets this message or if it just means the website is out of whack?

Edited by HokiePoq

I've had this issue for days. Trying to add a new reservation made through our TA to our account. Celebrity has sent us an email with our reservation No. Etc., but I get that same message when I go to add the reservation to our account.

Also, if you access your account and quit the page without logging out, this message will occur for about 20 minutes or so.

The above quote is very true and it also happens randomly when logging in for the first time in a day. Your reservation is fine so you shouldn't worry. I do know how you feel though as I panicked the first time this happened to me. :eek:

Also, if you access your account and quit the page without logging out, this message will occur for about 20 minutes or so.

Correct, I've had this happen many times in the past, just log out from your My Celebrity and then sign back in. Apparently Celebrity's website can't handle you signing in when you are already signed in from a previous session.