USA Today escape pictorial

Golfin55

Thanks for the link. Maybe I a jumping the gun seeing pre-launch pictures but I can't help thinking the interior is rather dated and also from a layout that pillar in the theater looks terrible!

I'll reserve further judgement until I see it but it isn't as inspirational as I thought it could've been, I was expecting something like RCI's QOS in terms of modern interior design.

Stay tuned for more pics -- we just got off the ship, long three hour tour this morning and are posting some on "We're on Norwegian Escape tomorrow...What do you want to know?"

Mind you that was written on Monday, so we've been on -- are posting photos there, on Facebook, and via a Cruise Critic slideshow.

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Thanks for the link. Maybe I a jumping the gun seeing pre-launch pictures but I can't help thinking the interior is rather dated and also from a layout that pillar in the theater looks terrible!

I'll reserve further judgement until I see it but it isn't as inspirational as I thought it could've been, I was expecting something like RCI's QOS in terms of modern interior design.

I agree with you. It definitely has that old school/traditional cruise ship look that has been around for quite some time. While not necessarily a bad thing, I think it will seem a little dated and tired in short time.

I almost booked the Escape for next summer while onboard, these photos just sealed the deal for me. My family loved the Getaway and the Escape will offer lots of similarities and yet some tweaks.

One downside is the buffet will be louder due to the lack of carpeting, but I'm sure the food will still be awesome.

Now to find a discount!