Shutterfly Photo Book Email

Freckles83

Just received an email from NCL with a coupon code for a free Shutterfly photo album (not incl ship/handling) ... Has anyone else received this?

Is it for real or just a scam to enter my info it for something that is not going to be free? :o

Just curious

Just received an email from NCL with a coupon code for a free Shutterfly photo album (not incl ship/handling) ... Has anyone else received this?

Is it for real or just a scam to enter my info it for something that is not going to be free? :o

Just curious

We got the offer a couple of years ago and made a book of our trip. It seems they offer us 1 "free" book annually in hopes that we get into a habit of documenting our travels and producing a "paid" one. We just do the 20 pages and use it as a "Cole's Notes" version of our photo album.

Edited by lamchops

For good measures, make sure you have identical backups and/or copies stored on more "permanent" online/Cloud (and, localized - standalone) storage of those photos/videos, etc. if they are important to you. It's a nice way of sharing with others & marketing for the Shutterfly's offers/services.

Between Dropbox, OneDrive (MSN), iCloud & Google Drive (among few others) - we managed ours with redudancy in storing important "memories" to not risk it with a single [Delete] stroke or [Enter] - accidental or otherwise.

FYI - Shutterfly issues these a few times a year, so it's not something very extraordinary. I have gotten 3 free in the last 1.5 years. For my next cruise, I plan to create an album on Shutterfly and leave the project there until there is a free book offer, then pay just shipping!

I received the offer after my Sky cruise in 2013, but not my Pearl cruise in 2014 so I wondered if NCL was still offering this. Then today I received the offer again so I'm excited to have the opportunity to document my wonderful Getaway cruise. :) I was very pleased with how my first one turned out, too.

Heather