Coral full transit Sept 23rd....Live? Maybe-Maybe not... Plus Photos

Colo Cruiser

• 4 weeks later...
Nice review of day 1...glad you think she is in great shape. I thought so when I was on her last month....funny, on that cruise there were only a half dozen or so who went to the platinum/elite loung at night. If Arun is the chef for the loung, he makes wonderful tartar...some of the best I ever had...and Rum was one of the best bar stewards...have a wonderful time and it will be cool to compare this and the Island which we both will be on shortly...have a fabulous time....

Can you please tell us more about this platinum/elite lounge? I presume it's for those who have cruised with Princess before?

Can you please tell us more about this platinum/elite lounge? I presume it's for those who have cruised with Princess before?
There is an area open from 5:00 to 7:00 in the Evening for Platinum, Elite and Suite passengers where there is a drink of the day offered for $5 and a special appetizer of the day along with other appetizers. On most Grand class ships it is held in Skywalker's.

There is an area open from 5:00 to 7:00 in the Evening for Platinum, Elite and Suite passengers where there is a drink of the day offered for $5 and a special appetizer of the day along with other appetizers. On most Grand class ships it is held in Skywalker's.

It's tucked back in the corner of the Wheelhouse Lounge on both the Coral & Island. We enjoyed it on both ships. :-)

To become Platinum, you need either 5 completed cruises or completed cruises with at least 150 days total on Princess.

The lounge is also there for full suite (not mini-suite) passengers even if it is their first Princess cruise.