Coral full transit Sept 23rd....Live? Maybe-Maybe not... Plus Photos

Colo Cruiser

Thanks Keith. The picture of your cabins from the exterior of the ship let me see my cabin balcony too. I will be one deck up and one cabin more toward the center.

I have a question regarding the flowers in your cabin. Are they the ones you order from Princess? If so, they looked a lot nicer than the ones pictured on Princess.com. Where they the more expensive or less expensive ones? I'd like to get a similar bunch. They really look beautiful. And one more question, did they last the entire trip?

Thanks Keith. The picture of your cabins from the exterior of the ship let me see my cabin balcony too. I will be one deck up and one cabin more toward the center.

I have a question regarding the flowers in your cabin. Are they the ones you order from Princess? If so, they looked a lot nicer than the ones pictured on Princess.com. Where they the more expensive or less expensive ones? I'd like to get a similar bunch. They really look beautiful. And one more question, did they last the entire trip?

Our flowers were in Post #166/169

They were actually from the Captain. He is a friend of ours. Not sure if they were a specially made arrangement. If you see the first picture of them I posted you can see the ones that were not fully out yet bloomed about a week in. The arrangement lasted about 12 days. The brown pollen started to drop on everything and got all over the wall toward the end.

They were beautiful though. :) I would think they could make them any way you want. They did have a florist onboard so I bet he would customize. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Fantastic photos -- thanks for going to the trouble of posting them for us!

Loved the little dog! What's the story behind him? And, most importantly, does he get his own Elite minibar set-up?!

Piper is our stand in while on the cruise because we can't take the real Piper who is in my avatar. :D

We started taking her on the Emerald a couple of years ago. So now she is with us always. :)

I tried for the extra setup but RS would not answer the phone. :eek:

Piper is our stand in while on the cruise because we can't take the real Piper who is in my avatar. :D

We started taking her on the Emerald a couple of years ago. So now she is with us always. :)

So adorable. I'd love to take a stuffed puppy with me, but I fear I'm already hitting the eccentricity ceiling . . .

Bummer about RS.

Awwwwww! Very nice! :D

Great review & pictures! Thanks for sharing - pictures brought back many memories of our trip on the Coral.

We took good care of the Island (as butt ugly as she is) for you. Staff was wonderful and so much fun. Emerald aft is the only viewing left as we well know, sigh! We were port aft Emerald, gotta love that balcony. Such a port intensive cruise we saw few shows. Most the same except singers/comedians.

Seems all the ships have that cruise cough.................and the "viral syndrome". Many on our private tours were hacking & a few confined to the cabin - joy joy. :eek: Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your trip!

Great review & pictures! Thanks for sharing - pictures brought back many memories of our trip on the Coral.

We took good care of the Island (as butt ugly as she is) for you. Staff was wonderful and so much fun. Emerald aft is the only viewing left as we well know, sigh! We were port aft Emerald, gotta love that balcony. Such a port intensive cruise we saw few shows. Most the same except singers/comedians.

Seems all the ships have that cruise cough.................and the "viral syndrome". Many on our private tours were hacking & a few confined to the cabin - joy joy. :eek: Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks!

Thanks for the great pictures! Did you ever wear a sweater or jacket outside on the ship or in any of the ports? (I know it's mostly hot, but wanted to see if I really needed to bring one.) I could use the packing space for something else! Thanks.

Thanks for the great pictures! Did you ever wear a sweater or jacket outside on the ship or in any of the ports? (I know it's mostly hot, but wanted to see if I really needed to bring one.) I could use the packing space for something else! Thanks.

Your welcome.

You may need a light sweater in some of the venues onboard.

It can get slightly chilly.

No way in any of the ports, however a hat/visor of some kind in ports would help. ;)

Keith,

I just got caught up reading this today, a week before you take your next cruise.

Thanks for sharing a great read!

The Coral was my first impression of Princess....and look what happened.

I hope you find time in the Med to keep us informed.

Bon voyage in advance!

Norris