Coral full transit Sept 23rd....Live? Maybe-Maybe not... Plus Photos

Colo Cruiser

Keith, loved following your "live review". We did the Dawn full transit, many years ago, and it was a terrific cruise. We completed our first TA on the Island earlier this year, just before it went into dry dock. What a wonderful ship it is. Will be anxious to hear your comments after the changes. Thanks for all of your contributions on CC!

Colo Cruiser, thanks for the live-from. Great info for some of us "hope to do that someday folks".

BTW, Norris, aka Bimmer09, is wondering where you are. He has a nice Mediterranean cruise review going now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2266598

We always appreciate all of you folks that do any sort of report, before, during or after. Thanks again!!

You are welcome. Loving the live from Norris. Gets me in the mood for things to come. I just made the booking for the RIL airport transfer to the hotel. ;)

Keith,

Thank you for the update about the Coral's dry dock in January. We are sailing on her first voyage after this dry dock. I suspected it was just to change the specialty restaurant and do some sprucing up. So glad that for now they aren't doing the major changes they did to the Island.

My pleasure. :)

Thanks for the wonderful live post, Keith. I really enjoyed it. The full transit is one of my favorite cruises. We, too, had really hot temps and high humidity on our West to East run.

Get some rest before you take off again. :D

Cheers, Denise

Your welcome Denise. :)

Hey Buddy,

Welcome home and Thanks for the "Live" from....

Hopefully you left the Coral in decent shape for us for next week:eek:.

Rest up for that next cruise on the Island. Too bad that we will just miss you in Fll.

Talk soon.

Hey Joe, look for Mario who we had every night in Explorers for the PES lounge. He is outstanding. :)

Keith, loved following your "live review". We did the Dawn full transit, many years ago, and it was a terrific cruise. We completed our first TA on the Island earlier this year, just before it went into dry dock. What a wonderful ship it is. Will be anxious to hear your comments after the changes. Thanks for all of your contributions on CC!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks, Keith, for the live from...

Dec will be my first time on the Coral. Anything I need to know?

Glad to know you had a great time... Your blog provided great anticipation for our trip in two months.

Chat with you soon, friend!

Hi Colo,

Thanks so much for this commentary of your cruise - I am taking this cruise on November 7th. This will be our first ever cruise and we're so excited. It's great to know that the Coral is in good shape.

You mentioned at one point that you were Aft, Emerald Deck - is this where your cabin was? This is where we will be staying and wondered how this location was?

Thanks again, Ruth

Hey Joe, look for Mario who we had every night in Explorers for the PES lounge. He is outstanding. :)

We will definitely look fir him.

Thanks for the review. We leave in 8 days on the Coral for a partial transit. Hope to have as great a time as you did.

See you then.