Current Concierges continued discussion

Just received a welcome email from Sucel Anderson, Suite Concierge, Adventure of the Seas this morning. Now I do not know if he has been changed from the DL to the CL or just sent out the email under the signature but the email suggests that he is the new Concierge in the CL.

I am not sure where Frankie is.

Are you in a Suite or a regular room. This is important as you are D+.

Just received a welcome email from Sucel Anderson, Suite Concierge, Adventure of the Seas this morning. Now I do not know if he has been changed from the DL to the CL or just sent out the email under the signature but the email suggests that he is the new Concierge in the CL.

I am not sure where Frankie is.

I have Sucel in the DL -- can anyone confirm that he has moved to the CL?

Sorry to hear, thought he was very nice and helpful. Terrific young man!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happy that you had a pleasurable experience with him. Unfortunately we did not and left the lounge. Did not return even though we were B2B. Have experienced many concierges. Loved most. Enough said.

Felix was great, mingled with everyone in the lounge while still making time to sort out any queries people had. Left messages on the phone most days with info about things like the bridge tour and ice shows. Bar staff in lounge were great too.

Thanks for that. Nice to know [emoji3]

WE just got off Brilliance yesterday, Raheal was by far best concierge we e4ver had, staff in concierge lounge was great , also staff and breakfast in chops was also great

I am thrilled to hear this. As this is our first go with RCCL and traveling with our toddler, we will need some assistance. We plan to take care of the Concierge as well given that we know we will be high maintenance. Normally, with just the two of us, we are very low key.

I do not want to overwhelm him, however, so we will wait for the pre-cruise email to make contact. We sail 11/19!

Who will be the DL concierge for Nov 26th on Harmony? The spreadsheet doesn't seem to be updated for this ship - or am I missing something?

Thanks!

You're right -- nothing is in on the Google Doc about the DL on Harmony. Could someone please give me information so that I can fill in the empty space on the spreadsheet.