Current Concierges continued discussion

Received an email from the concierge on Brilliance - Mihaela Toana. Not sure when they started or will finish but that seems to be the current concierge. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was this update missed? Not showing on spreadsheet.

Was this update missed? Not showing on spreadsheet.

We are on Brilliance at the moment and Mihaela is the current Concierge, she is absolutely fantastic. She told us that for the next cruise on 9/12 she moves to the Diamond Lounge and Raphael from the Diamond Lounge, who is also very good, moves to the Concierge Lounge.

We are on Brilliance at the moment and Mihaela is the current Concierge, she is absolutely fantastic. She told us that for the next cruise on 9/12 she moves to the Diamond Lounge and Raphael from the Diamond Lounge, who is also very good, moves to the Concierge Lounge.

Oh that's good to know. I must say the email I got from her was lovely.

So glad about Raphael moving to the CL!

We know him from the GS and the DL!

Now we will see him in Nov....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

JD's Facebook page says he is in Vancouver and going to Hawaii next.

We are currently on Radiance. Juan Diego is onboard.

Heard it from another source. JD goes home in October as per the GoogleDoc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

He is trying to extend until January. Just saw him 5 minutes ago.

We are currently on Radiance. Juan Diego is onboard.

He is trying to extend until January. Just saw him 5 minutes ago.

Wow! That's a very long contract. When you have time and can, please ask If he extends, when does he think he will reboard the ship? TIA. Enjoy yourselves!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Currently on Freedom and Bertie is in the Diamond Lounge. He states that next week Rahul will be leaving for vacation and he will move to the Concierge Lounge. His replacement in the diamond lounge will be Carlington Berry. Bertie says that next week will be even more crowded than this week with over 200 D+ and 36 P (this week 18 P).

Great info!

Does anyone know anything about Rahael on Brilliance?

We are booking OS or GS for Nov 19th and would like to make sure we have a few requests/questions in. For example, we are bringing our toddler and would like to arrange sitting or nursery care so we can enjoy happy hour in the lounge without him disturbing any of you refined folks ;)

This will be our first time on RCCL, but our 4th cruise for the year (next up is Jan 2017 without our son on the Eclipse in Aqua Class!). We are seasoned cruisers, but we do not always go with suite and have no experience with royal.

While I'm at it, our suite would be right next to the hump-- possibly 1052. I'm assuming this means little privacy?

Lastly, do they still do breakfast at Chops for suite guests?

Thank you!

Great info!

Does anyone know anything about Rahael on Brilliance?

We are booking OS or GS for Nov 19th and would like to make sure we have a few requests/questions in. For example, we are bringing our toddler and would like to arrange sitting or nursery care so we can enjoy happy hour in the lounge without him disturbing any of you refined folks ;)

This will be our first time on RCCL, but our 4th cruise for the year (next up is Jan 2017 without our son on the Eclipse in Aqua Class!). We are seasoned cruisers, but we do not always go with suite and have no experience with royal.

While I'm at it, our suite would be right next to the hump-- possibly 1052. I'm assuming this means little privacy?

Lastly, do they still do breakfast at Chops for suite guests?

Thank you!

Rahael is supposed to have boarded BR on 9-12-2016. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

You should send an email with your questions to BR_Concierge@rccl.com and even if Rahael is not back on board, the Concierge will answer your questions. I also suggest that you post your questions on the RCI board -- using the subject: Questions on Brilliance suites

Updated FR information as Rahul left ship for vacation this morning -- will return on 12-4-2016; Berty in CL until he goes on vacation on 12-4-2016 and Rahul comes back to CL. Carlington Berry boarded today -- is DL Concierge until Feb. 17, 2017. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0