Current Concierges continued discussion

Great info!

Does anyone know anything about Rahael on Brilliance?

We are booking OS or GS for Nov 19th and would like to make sure we have a few requests/questions in. For example, we are bringing our toddler and would like to arrange sitting or nursery care so we can enjoy happy hour in the lounge without him disturbing any of you refined folks ;)

This will be our first time on RCCL, but our 4th cruise for the year (next up is Jan 2017 without our son on the Eclipse in Aqua Class!). We are seasoned cruisers, but we do not always go with suite and have no experience with royal.

While I'm at it, our suite would be right next to the hump-- possibly 1052. I'm assuming this means little privacy?

Lastly, do they still do breakfast at Chops for suite guests?

Thank you!

We disembarked Brilliance last week and Raphael had been in the Diamond Lounge for our cruise, however he was moving over to the Concierge Lounge from last weekend I.e. 9/11. He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. We were in OS 1062 and we had to keep part of the bedroom curtains closed as we were overlooked by the GS balcony next door which was at the beginning of the hump. Yes, breakfast was available in Chop's. Have a great cruise, we loved the Brilliance.

Jewel - Diego Tripaldi will be back in the CL. He boards tomorrow.

Indy - Jacque Yabut is in the CL covering Felix's vacation.

Laura Bernard is in the DL. She is new.

We will be on Indy December 12-17 and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on Jacque as the concierge?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We disembarked Brilliance last week and Raphael had been in the Diamond Lounge for our cruise, however he was moving over to the Concierge Lounge from last weekend I.e. 9/11. He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. We were in OS 1062 and we had to keep part of the bedroom curtains closed as we were overlooked by the GS balcony next door which was at the beginning of the hump. Yes, breakfast was available in Chop's. Have a great cruise, we loved the Brilliance.[/quote

Thanks to all for the helpful information.

Did you get to know Raphael enough to suggest a small gift he might enjoy? We often do chocolates and cash, but I thought I'd ask just in case you have more personal ideas.

Also, do they let you take a drink out of the lounge during the 5-8:30 cocktail hour(s)? We don't want to bring our little one in as I understand this may be against the rules.

Rahael is supposed to have boarded BR on 9-12-2016. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

You should send an email with your questions to BR_Concierge@rccl.com and even if Rahael is not back on board, the Concierge will answer your questions. I also suggest that you post your questions on the RCI board -- using the subject: Questions on Brilliance suites

WE just got off Brilliance yesterday, Raheal was by far best concierge we ever had, staff in concierge lounge was great , also staff and breakfast in chops was also great

We disembarked Brilliance last week and Raphael had been in the Diamond Lounge for our cruise, however he was moving over to the Concierge Lounge from last weekend I.e. 9/11. He is an extremely nice person and very helpful. We were in OS 1062 and we had to keep part of the bedroom curtains closed as we were overlooked by the GS balcony next door which was at the beginning of the hump. Yes, breakfast was available in Chop's. Have a great cruise, we loved the Brilliance.[/quote

Thanks to all for the helpful information.

Did you get to know Raphael enough to suggest a small gift he might enjoy? We often do chocolates and cash, but I thought I'd ask just in case you have more personal ideas.

Also, do they let you take a drink out of the lounge during the 5-8:30 cocktail hour(s)? We don't want to bring our little one in as I understand this may be against the rules.

Most CL's have been allowing minors as long as they are well behaved and accompanied by an adult.

Taking a drink out is not Enforced much these days but it could depend on the ship.

Just got off Indy and Felix got off today. Jacque has moved to the CL, don't know who has gone to DL but Jacque said it was a new person.

How was Felix? We haven't met him before and we are on the transatlantic next year. Been very spoilt by Raj over the years....

How was Felix? We haven't met him before and we are on the transatlantic next year. Been very spoilt by Raj over the years....

Felix was great, mingled with everyone in the lounge while still making time to sort out any queries people had. Left messages on the phone most days with info about things like the bridge tour and ice shows. Bar staff in lounge were great too.

Are the Concierge in the DL or SL/CL or both? I got an email from the Concierge for our cruise tomorrow and said they would be in the CL. Many talk about talking and working with them in the DL.

The DL and the CL or SL each have a concierge. Ships like Oasis/Allure/Anthem have 2 concierges in the SL and 1 in the DL.

Just received a welcome email from Sucel Anderson, Suite Concierge, Adventure of the Seas this morning. Now I do not know if he has been changed from the DL to the CL or just sent out the email under the signature but the email suggests that he is the new Concierge in the CL.

I am not sure where Frankie is.