We are unable to display this option at this time.

gl1200a

Anyone else get this on ncl's website when they try to pre pay service charges?

Never have had this issue before. People booked on same cruise, same ncl person making reservation have no issue.

A call to ncl, they offered to do it for me, I declined I want to do it myself, I want my online account to work, like it has many times before.

We had that happen a couple months ago. I remember at that time, there was a post here with several people reporting the same thing. It seems to me that we could prepay and view it before final payment, but after final payment we got that message. (I might be remembering wrong though.) We simply called our PCC and paid by phone.

It's on their end.

Three different computers plus phone.

Three different browsers tried.

Maybe IT wants to be part of the DSC :eek:

Guess I'll bug them to fix it when I'm bored, when I get tired of that

pay it by phone.

Thanks all

Have had that too, just had to wait a couple of days for the gremlins to be worked out. ;)

Have you also noticed the statement "Map Coming Soon" on your Vacation Summary? On our last cruise it was there on the day we booked, over 9 months out, and was still there the day before we sailed!!! :eek:

Mike

Yes, very common, in my experience and in reading these boards. If you really need to pre-pay right now, call NCL they will take care of it easily.

Have you also noticed the statement "Map Coming Soon" on your Vacation Summary? On our last cruise it was there on the day we booked, over 9 months out, and was still there the day before we sailed!!! :eek:

That is annoying, but if you are on a one-off itinerary (don't know if that is your situation) and they will only ever use the map once or twice, I suppose it is understandable that this is not their highest priority. Maybe the graphics department is hard at work correcting the deck plans instead… Edited by hawkeyetlse

We booked our cruise for April of 2016. We get free gratuities for the first 2 in the room and got 3rd and 4th passenger in the same room sailed for free but we owe the gratuities or DSC for them. I cannot prepay them online I wanted to prepay them at the rate that the grats were when we booked. I called but was told that I would need to pay them on board. It is all good the extra $40.00 isn't going to make or break me, I just wish I could have paid online for my sisters and been done with it.

Anyone else get this on ncl's website when they try to pre pay service charges?

Never have had this issue before. People booked on same cruise, same ncl person making reservation have no issue.

A call to ncl, they offered to do it for me, I declined I want to do it myself, I want my online account to work, like it has many times before.

Edited by gwsster

We booked our cruise for April of 2016. We get free gratuities for the first 2 in the room and got 3rd and 4th passenger in the same room sailed for free but we owe the gratuities or DSC for them. I cannot prepay them online I wanted to prepay them at the rate that the grats were when we booked. I called but was told that I would need to pay them on board. It is all good the extra $40.00 isn't going to make or break me, I just wish I could have paid online for my sisters and been done with it.

If you really want to prepay them, you could always buy On Board Credit and just know that it will cover the gratuities. That way you don't have a balance due when you board.