OSU/Michigan game NCL Getaway

DrunkenWookie

Hello. While I am asking about a specific game, I guess this question could be answered generally. How likely is it that I'll be able to see the tOSU/Michigan game on the NCL Getaway on 11/28 on ABC? If it will be available, will I need to go to a bar/area on the ship or will it be available in my room (I'd prefer a bar, probably, but I'd like to know all options if possible).

Thankya.

I would say you have a chance but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Your best bet is in O'Sheehan's, Sailing on the Breakaway, they were playing some college games during the day. I will warn you though, it's very hit or miss. For example, we could see Sunday Night Football but could not see the last World Series game on the same night (and this was on a NY based boat with the NY Mets playing in the series).

I seriously doubt it. Most of what you get will be European soccer.

Last year couldn't get World Series anywhere.

Also, ABC is not in their channel lineup.

As a side note, several years ago I dropped by the TV station on RCCL and pleaded for them to carry a night game between Miami/Va. Tech. They obliged.

???? Not IME on the Epic. College Bowl games were shown; some CBS, ABC and Fox.

To the OP....I hope you get to see it! I think your chances are better than 50-50 :-)

No major networks carried by the service NCL uses on the ships. If it is on one of the sports networks, i.e. ESPN, you might have a chance.

I will be disembarking the Escape that day. Will take the "Early Walk Off" and then try and make a new land speed record from Miami to Clearwater, Fl to watch the game. Hopefully make the second half anyway!

In 2011 walked onto the Epic only to find the Michigan - Nebraska game just starting on the big screen in the Atrium (and UofM won). It was a magic way to start the cruise.

Go Blue!!

I will be disembarking the Escape that day. Will take the "Early Walk Off" and then try and make a new land speed record from Miami to Clearwater, Fl to watch the game. Hopefully make the second half anyway!

In 2011 walked onto the Epic only to find the Michigan - Nebraska game just starting on the big screen in the Atrium (and UofM won). It was a magic way to start the cruise.

Go Blue!!

I puked a bit in my mouth. Well hey, we can't all be perfect. ;);)

Just got off the Getaway last week and the games that was on was big 12 and also pack 10 no big ten or sec and they will not change channels. On Royals big ships they will have a list in their sports bars for different games. The Internet doesn't have broadband so can't watch that way either. This time of the year cruising sucks for sports,oh you can see soccer all the time though. Norwegian doesn't understand the love of American football.