Dining Room Seating

drog

I am traveling with two other couples next month on the Regal and was wondering what I need to do to request we are seated together at dinner? Is this something I do once we board or can it be done in advance?

If you have traditional dining, have Princess or your TA link your reservations and place a note in your files that you would like to be seated together.

With anytime dining, simply arrive at the dining room together and request a table.

Lew

If you have traditional dining, have Princess or your TA link your reservations and place a note in your files that you would like to be seated together.

With anytime dining, simply arrive at the dining room together and request a table.

Lew

This. And I'll add, if you chose Traditional Dining, soon after you get on board, re-confirm your table assignment to make sure that "linking" your reservations had the desired effect. It usually works, but is not foolproof. If there is any problem with your seating, see the Dining Manager who will be stationed at one of the restaurants taking care of issues that have cropped up. The Dining Manager "holds court" on that first day to clean up any problems, proving yet again that seating assignments are not 100% foolproof. If they were, there would be less need for the Manager to set up a table at the beginning of every cruise. ;)

This. And I'll add, if you chose Traditional Dining, soon after you get on board, re-confirm your table assignment to make sure that "linking" your reservations had the desired effect. It usually works, but is not foolproof. If there is any problem with your seating, see the Dining Manager who will be stationed at one of the restaurants taking care of issues that have cropped up. The Dining Manager "holds court" on that first day to clean up any problems, proving yet again that seating assignments are not 100% foolproof. If they were, there would be less need for the Manager to set up a table at the beginning of every cruise. ;)

Adding onto this....

Your cruise card will have your dining assignment, MDR and table. If they match you're all at the same table.

We all have done the Traditional Dining, I will contact Princess now and follow up when we board, Thanks for your replies!

If you have a TA then they would have to do that.

If not then yes call Princess to have the booking linked.

If its not right when you board you can see the MD at the time/place listed in the Petter on embarkation day. Its usually in one of the DR's between 2p-3:30p. he can take care of it.

If you have a TA then they would have to do that.

If not then yes call Princess to have the booking linked.

If its not right when you board you can see the MD at the time/place listed in the Petter on embarkation day. Its usually in one of the DR's between 2p-3:30p. he can take care of it.

This is the way to do it. I do it all the time.

Tony