Ship Very Empty

espmass

Somehow most sailings fill but if yours doesn't that's nice too when the ship is less crowded.

Keith

Agreed, I don't know if it has happened often but having less passengers on board would be good, certainly a lot better than at max capacity.:D

My friend is a retired airline employee. He always aims at the last-day cruises. There would be dirt cheap cabins for hospitality industry. No shipboard credits, FCC or shareholder benefits can be applied. He must act very fast because cabins would be sold out in days if not hours.

I was kind of hoping it would be true that no one would buy a cruise on the Island Princess since that destructive remake of the ship and removal of public space for passenger cabins. I would have loved to see Princess admit their destruction of the ship was a mistake and order a dry docking to reverse the changes. Ah well just another ship on my black list to never sail on even if I was paid to.

I was kind of hoping it would be true that no one would buy a cruise on the Island Princess since that destructive remake of the ship and removal of public space for passenger cabins. I would have loved to see Princess admit their destruction of the ship was a mistake and order a dry docking to reverse the changes. Ah well just another ship on my black list to never sail on even if I was paid to.

I think the fact that they haven't followed through with the same plans for the Coral says something.