Escape return time?

Jeremiah1212

I've read all of the Escape reports I can, but does anyone have first hand experience with what time debarkation has generally started? We will be doing self carry off and getting a private car back to the airport to save some time.

I know there are numerous variables involved but our flight back home is a little later than I would like.

Early flights, walk off's and platinum members get priority debark tags. The ship cleared customs about 7:45am we had first debark call at 8:00am. That was on the Escape Nov 28th. We were off by 8:45. I think our tags color was the 4th to be called.

Does anyone know what time the last group was called? We also have a later flight and I still have to arrange transport back to the airport. Would rather leave the ship a bit later than sit in the airport even longer.

If all goes well, the last passengers should clear the ship somewhere between 9:45 A.M. and 10:00 A.M.

Does anyone know what time the last group was called? We also have a later flight and I still have to arrange transport back to the airport. Would rather leave the ship a bit later than sit in the airport even longer.

If you are flying out of MIA, the cheapest and easiest way to the airport is via Taxi. Much cheaper than an NCL transfer and following in the Freestyle spirit, you go when you want to go (vs. being locked into a departure time).

If you are flying out of MIA, the cheapest and easiest way to the airport is via Taxi. Much cheaper than an NCL transfer and following in the Freestyle spirit, you go when you want to go (vs. being locked into a departure time).
The cheapest way is to go with either Lyft or Uber and get one of their first ride free promo codes off line and then your transportation to the airport is free. You can even use Uber XL if you have a larger group with more luggage.

Any of the taxi's at the pier will take you to Ft. Lauderdale airport. If you debark with self assist right when given OK, you can be off the ship, thru customs and immigration, in your taxi and at the Ft. Lauderdale airport by 9:30-9:45pm.

Sorry, should have mentioned we are flying out of FLL so I plan to arrange a shuttle service or private car for the 3 of us. Some of them offer a number of specific times for pick up and I'd like to pick as late a time as possible.

Just checked this morning and SAS transportation is 15.00 per person from Port of Miami to FLL.

Sorry, should have mentioned we are flying out of FLL so I plan to arrange a shuttle service or private car for the 3 of us. Some of them offer a number of specific times for pick up and I'd like to pick as late a time as possible.

I'll be going on the Escape also and flying out of FLL. I have made arrangements with the NCL transfer bus after the cruise. The cost is $25PP and my flight is at 3pm.