ms Zuiderdam Sail-Away January 15, 2016

Boytjie

Nice picture, Scrapnana! Are you finding it difficult to sleep because you are anticipating a cruise? I am, keep going through things in my mind. It's terrible being this way and it's still almost 3 months out!!!

Looking forward to it and also doing some future cruise planning.:D

Four passengers are not going to make some ship because plane diverted to Fort Myers. Why, oh why, do they fly in the day of. Take an extra vacation day!

Looking forward to it and also doing some future cruise planning.:D

Four passengers are not going to make some ship because plane diverted to Fort Myers. Why, oh why, do they fly in the day of. Take an extra vacation day!

Sadly some people can't take extra vacation days.

I feel sorry that they are going to miss the ship.

We have had to stand out in the pouring rain a couple of times. None of ours have ever been postponed.

This is some serious Florida rain. I was loading groceries when the sky opened up. In less than 3 minutes, my shirt was soaked through, and my pants were mostly drenched. This is more like rainy season than mid January.

Modified lifeboat drill was a mess. Everyone had to go out to the boat stations, get their cards scanned, and go back inside. Human traffic on the boat deck was congested, to say the least.

The Captain is now giving the safety speech on the loudspeaker.

This is some serious Florida rain. I was loading groceries when the sky opened up. In less than 3 minutes, my shirt was soaked through, and my pants were mostly drenched. This is more like rainy season than mid January.

We have been in Ft Lauderdale a couple of times when there was serious rain. Know all about it. We have it here as well.

Hello, Lizzie.:)

Hello back.:)

My cousin in FL near the Everglades is very miserable about the weather today, and apparently there is a huge storm coming with even a chance of a tornado, which is very unseasonal. Hope the Zuiderdam finds smoother waters.