Does the ilounge sell iPod nanos?

ClaireP

I am sure they sell all Apple products but why would you buy a Nano onboard? You would need to load it up and the wifi on board is very slow and very expensive. And, the price is no better than anywhere shore based. Celebrity sells Apple products a t the Apple MSRP.

If you what music player,buy it before you get onboard and load it up with your music before the cruise.

Thanks all - appreciate your input.

Pete_Coach - it is up to me if I want to buy one on board surely! Everywhere sells Apple at Apple MSRP - so not sure of your point. But I am thinking of replacing my current iPod and wondered about getting it there.

Thanks all - appreciate your input.

Pete_Coach - it is up to me if I want to buy one on board surely! Everywhere sells Apple at Apple MSRP - so not sure of your point. But I am thinking of replacing my current iPod and wondered about getting it there.

Absolutely it is up to you. No need to get nasty.

My point was only that there is no savings and getting any music on the onboard purchased device will be expensive if you wish to activate it as internet connection onboard is very slow and expensive. Geez.:confused:

Absolutely it is up to you. No need to get nasty.

My point was only that there is no savings and getting any music on the onboard purchased device will be expensive if you wish to activate it as internet connection onboard is very slow and expensive. Geez.:confused:

OP may have the unlimited internet package so cost may not be an issue. However unlimited internet times zero service still equals zero service.

OP may have the unlimited internet package so cost may not be an issue. However unlimited internet times zero service still equals zero service.

^ Yes, OP may also have some OBC to use up. :)

You are both correct but there was noting in the posts to suggest that and it was only a thing to take into consideration.

There are multiple posts on the forums regarding buying Ipads and Ipods onboard and there are the same warnings about initiating them and loading them by other posters.

I cannot understand why my comments are begin take as negative or derogatory :confused:

You are both correct but there was noting in the posts to suggest that and it was only a thing to take into consideration.

There are multiple posts on the forums regarding buying Ipads and Ipods onboard and there are the same warnings about initiating them and loading them by other posters.

I cannot understand why my comments are begin take as negative or derogatory :confused:

I have purchased a laptop on board and I plan to purchase an iPad on our upcoming trip. I have $300 OBC so that is a huge savings over purchasing it in a store on land who doesn't discount at all. I haven't had an issue with the laptop I purchased 3 yrs ago and I don't expect to have a problem with any other apple product purchased on board. Everyone who has ever sailed on any cruise line knows that the internet connection is expensive and sucks. I think the only message that is helpful to anyone is that you need to make the purchase at the beginning of the cruise because quantities are limited. They should also have a backup plan if they were planning to use the new product while on vacation. I don't really need the iPad but my wife is due for an upgrade. She has the 3rd generation and it's starting to become outdated in relation to how the apps work. We have the drink package and paid gratuity so I figure that buying an iPad would be a good way to spend the $300 obc. Celebrity has been giving out a lot of OBC with their promotions so I'm sure a lot of experienced passengers have the same idea as I do. If I can't get the iPad I will find another way to spend the money. Also just an F.Y.I when I purchased my computer I did it on a sea day between ports of call and at the time they were sold out. However the salesman told me that he was receiving a shipment at the next port so he held it for me and paid for it and picked it up after sail away when the store opened. If you don't see what you are looking for ask if they will be receiving more inventory at another port.

Does anyone know if the ilounge sells iPod nanos

Celebrity is the first and only Apple reseller at sea, allowing our guests to purchase Apple products on board duty-free.

Products Available for Sale in Celebrity iLounge:

• MacBook
  • MacBook Air
  • MacBook Pro
  • iPad Mini
  • iPad Air
  • Apple Accessories
  • Belkin iPad Cases
  • Belkin Cables
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Speakers
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones
  • JBL Speakers
  • JBL Headphones

Celebrity is the first and only Apple reseller at sea, allowing our guests to purchase Apple products on board duty-free.

Products Available for Sale in Celebrity iLounge:

• MacBook
  • MacBook Air
  • MacBook Pro
  • iPad Mini
  • iPad Air
  • Apple Accessories
  • Belkin iPad Cases
  • Belkin Cables
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Speakers
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones
  • JBL Speakers
  • JBL Headphones

Assuming the above is correct, it seems they've rationalised their sales list.

I've seen Nanos for sale in the past.