Celebrity Standard Drink Package

royalcariblover

Does anybody know what types of beer/alcohol are included in the standard drink package? Are there a variety of drinks on the standard package available at CocoCay?

Thanks!

It includes lots of choices, for most people its all you need.. I think you will be pretty happy with options

Does anybody know what types of beer/alcohol are included in the standard drink package? Are there a variety of drinks on the standard package available at CocoCay?

Thanks!

There wasn't a single drink that I ordered where I was advised it wasn't under the package, and I ordered quite the selection of drinks over the last five days

I can't find a listing of specific wines, beers or alcohol included. The limit is

$ 6.00 a drink. I know that water, soda, beers like Bud, Coors are below the limit. In November, the least expensive wines I saw were a Proseco and White Zinfindel for $7-7.50. At Don't recall seeing a cocktail at or wine $6. There wasn't a Standard package offered on our sailing.

It would seem that they have added some wines and drinks at the $6 price point.

I would wait until I was on the ship and could get a list from a Guest Services of exactly what is included (brand names) before I purchased a package.

• 9 months later...

Regarding the gratuity

When the ship sails out of Southampton, you don't see the gratuity listed as an extra charge, it is folded into the price. The photo jet lagged posted was undoubtedly the Southampton price, so there was no mention of the gratuity.

On other itineraries, and on the Celebrity website, there is a price quoted and 18% is added at checkout or when purchasing the package

When you have a package and purchase a drink within your package, no further gratuity is charged as it has already been paid

Hubby drinks Jack and I drink Miller lite. No issues on the classic. I also can get Patron margaritas on the Classic so I am happy. we have yet to find something we cannot get on the Classic but we are not craft beer drinkers or high end expensive wine drinkers. I can get White Zin or a split of champagne on the classic so I am good.

No, but if you purchase the package, you will be charged 18 % gratuities on the package value.

Thanks for the response, but now I guess I'll have to clarify my package situation. When I booked my up coming cruise, I elected to accept the "Special Offer" "Go Best" which included Premium Beverage for 2, $150 on board credit for 2, Prepaid Tips for 2, and Unlimited Internet for 2.

The cost of $465 was added to the stateroom price, and the packages are itemized on the confirmation, but not a breakdown of the itemized or total cost.

The way I looked at it was the cost of the on-board credit and paid tips was well worth the price, let alone the extra beverage and internet package. Hopefully I am correct.

Wes

Thanks for the response, but now I guess I'll have to clarify my package situation. When I booked my up coming cruise, I elected to accept the "Special Offer" "Go Best" which included Premium Beverage for 2, $150 on board credit for 2, Prepaid Tips for 2, and Unlimited Internet for 2.

The cost of $465 was added to the stateroom price, and the packages are itemized on the confirmation, but not a breakdown of the itemized or total cost.

The way I looked at it was the cost of the on-board credit and paid tips was well worth the price, let alone the extra beverage and internet package. Hopefully I am correct.

Wes

The 18% gratuity on the premium package is included in your Go Best purchase- you will not be charged extra.

The premium package is worth $76.70 pp/day (including gratuities), gratuities are $13.50-$17 pp/day depending on your cabin type, and internet prices vary slightly by sailing but on our last 7-night sailing was about $200 (not including any Select or Elite discounts).

Cheers,