Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

...don't leave us hanging....BTW I'll be on her next Saturday the 6th for the 8-day ride...how was the ship's internet speed/wifi connection?

Thanks!!

The internet connection and speed was good overall. Not bad, but not great. Lower decks on sea days seemed to have slower/more difficult connections.

Will be on Nav in April. Anxious to hear what you think. And your pics are unreal!! What suite did you stay in. We will be in a GS. Our first time, usually we're in a JS. If you have pics of suite, would love to see them also. Thanks!,

We were initially in a GS, but were secretly upgraded by our TA. More on that later ;). There will be pictures. Suite perks were awesome on this cruise and a true necessity in one case. I will always consider a suite in future Royal cruises.

...one more question Sean, we too will be in a GS and were wondering if there is a 'Suite Guest' entrance/line to look for at Terminal 29...since It looks smaller than the other terminals, it would be a bummer to get in the wrong line to miss the 'perk'...kinda lame question I know...but your answer is appreciated thanks!:)

Terminal 29 has one main entrance, but two separate lines once inside. One for Suites/VIP/top tiers, the other for regular guests. I think they use a smaller side of the terminal specifically for those arriving early and open the larger half later in the morning after boarding begins.

More!!! :)

Great photos so far. I look forward to your review.

We will be boarding in 65 days (8 night itinerary). We've done the 6 night (and 8 night) before on the Independence, which used to do the same 8 night / 6 night itineraries as what the Navigator does now. If you can remember, I'll be interested in your comparison of the Navigator vs Indy as well.

Dan

I actually did the same exact cruise/itinerary on Independence 3 years ago. I will have definitely have some comparisons to that ship, particularly a BIG one that I will cover later. :)

Thanks so much for doing your review. Can you please tell me the name and order of the menus in mdr? Also were there one or two formal nights?

Thanks!

Welcome!

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you all the dining menus in sequence as we did not dine in the MDR two nights. I do believe that the menus used were 1,2,3,4,5, and 7. Not 6. There was one Formal night, the 2nd evening (a sea day).

Yes very nice pics! What camera are you using?
Looking forward to reading your review.

Fantastic few prictures; really great. Can I ask what camera you use?

Thanks for taking the time to do a review.

Thank you!

I used 3 cameras this cruise vacation.

-Nikon D90 w/18-55mm VR lens

-iPhone 6

-Airpro Ion Lite

Edited by seannyice81

Thank you!

I used 3 cameras this cruise vacation.

-Nikon D90 w/18-55mm VR lens

-iPhone 6

-Airpro Ion Lite

Thanks. Amazing quality so far, really impressed with the few photos you have shown (I am into photography so enjoy learning about the different options out there!)

Thanks again :)

No it doesn't...it has three small boxes with a white X on top of a black background.

:rolleyes:

The roll eyes emoticon would seem in appropriate given the fact that they are there. Having been in IT almost 30 years and having been online since around 86 I can tell you there are frequent reasons why a photo may not show up. The OP is linking his photos from the photobucket site. There may have been or are problems with that site at any given moment, or problems with that site reaching you, or possibly blocked at your work? Rest assured the are there. Try pasting this into your webbrowser.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/toyrolla/IMG_4327_zpstzphuhks.jpg

Great start and beautiful pictures. I can see the pictures I am using mozilla firefox as my browser.

Interesting. I'm using Firefox too, and no photos. I saw them earlier today fine.

Edited by clarea