New Cruise Director Schedule 01/29/16

firemanbobswife

Kevin Donohue was on The Splendor last fall. We've sailed with him last September, January, February and March. He is now my very favorite cruise director. Absolutely the best. So much energy and just a very friendly guy. Cruising with him again in November, so I sure hope it's not him who is leaving. I'd be very disappointed. I sure wish John Heald would get that new schedule posted.

Kevin, yes, that was him. In my review, I described the music trivia and the elevator dancers. He was just as entertained as the rest of us and seemed genuinely delighted with the whole thing. Seriously, I don't think I've ever laughed any harder while onboard than I did that day. It was hysterically funny.

High energy isn't always what I enjoy. It rather wears me out, but he was fun. I think that's why people like Matt so much; he's personable and outgoing without being too over-the-top crazy.

Now I have to go back and figure out who the CD was last May on Conquest. Brian something. He was a fill-in and did a great job, imho. Of course, the fact that we spent time talking to him on a port day away from the ship may have had something to do with it. I think he may be one of the Entertainment Directors now. At least that's what he said he wanted to do rather than be a full-time CD.

I also loved him. His 80s "Name that tune" had me almost on the floor from laughter.

I think the only CD I might consider switching ships to avoid is Eric Brouman. "The voice from above" is one of the most annoying people on the planet. Hopefully he's the one that is leaving and that's why the new schedule isn't out yet.

But Eversen, Matt, and Mike are my favorites. You should have seen Matt and Eversen together. Hilarious!!!!!

I have never sailed with Mike - I bet that would be great to see those two together

Edited by dave_k58

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...