New Cruise Director Schedule 01/29/16

firemanbobswife

• 2 months later...

Anyone familiar with Adam Cornes? (I believe that was his last name, hard to read clearly on my computer!) He's slated to be on our July Miracle cruise.

We had the same CD (Stuart) on all 3 of our prior cruises, and he doesn't even appear on the list - not that I am crushed by that, though it was entertaining to watch him hit on the pretty young lasses all week long...

Anyone familiar with Adam Cornes? (I believe that was his last name, hard to read clearly on my computer!) He's slated to be on our July Miracle cruise.

I am interested in this info as well. I will be on the Miracle later this year and he is scheduled to be the CD.

We had the same CD (Stuart) on all 3 of our prior cruises, and he doesn't even appear on the list - not that I am crushed by that, though it was entertaining to watch him hit on the pretty young lasses all week long...

We had him two years ago on the Fascination... A very young guy. Wasnt great...wasnt bad..just alright.

He stated more than once his mother works for Carnival on the land in a high position.

We had him two years ago on the Fascination... A very young guy. Wasnt great...wasnt bad..just alright.

He stated more than once his mother works for Carnival on the land in a high position.

Thanks for your answer. The CD doesn't much impact our vacation, but I am always curious going in. The other fellow we had even held up the debarkation line trying to get a gal's phone #, there were a lot of annoyed people in that line...I'm just glad we're not getting him yet again.

• 2 weeks later...
Years ago on the Glory we had a GREAT CD. His name was George by day and Jorge by night. He was soooooo funny and the only CD that I remember. Don't know what happened to him. Some ship/cruise line is very lucky to have him

Jorge Solano seems to have gone back to his root and is working as standup comedian. Like him both ways:)