ms Westerdam Sail-Away January 30, 2016

Boytjie

Went by port everglades about 6:30 and wondered why she was still there.

We're in FLL because we were supposed to be on Eurodam for the next 14 days. Unfortunately, my cardiologist did not want me to cruise...but ok'd a florida vacation. So we're at the Riverside for 5 nights...then naples.

We're in FLL because we were supposed to be on Eurodam for the next 14 days. Unfortunately, my cardiologist did not want me to cruise...but ok'd a florida vacation. So we're at the Riverside for 5 nights...then naples.

Oh Sheila -- I am so sorry that you are not going to be able to do your cruise.

I am in the same situation -- cardiologist may not even allow me to fly!! Many doctor appointments, blood work and tests to be done in February will determine if we can cruise in March.

Prayers that you will get better to do other cruises.

Sorry you had to cancel your cruise.

Enjoy your land based vacation.

Sorry you couldn't go on your cruise but at least you are getting a Florida vacation.

I am in the same situation -- cardiologist may not even allow me to fly!! Many doctor appointments, blood work and tests to be done in February will determine if we can cruise in March.

Am truly sorry to read this, hopefully the results from the tests will allow you to continue to fly and cruise.

Hopefully it will warm up for you next week. :)

Just checking in before we leave for church. I think the funeral this afternoon should count, but it doesn't!:D:roll eyes: If she leaves in the next five minutes, I'll be here, but the bow is still all lit up, so I should imagine I will miss her leaving.

Oohh! Now she's all dark!

Edited by Vict0riann