Live on Freedom

I have a question about the decks. Can you get above deck 12 at the front of the ship? The deck plans don't show anything above the deck 12 cabins and fitness center, yet from the pictures it shows that there might be stairs above that area. Is there anywhere from the top of the ship where you can see forward other than the treadmill area in the gym on deck 11?

I have a question about the decks. Can you get above deck 12 at the front of the ship? The deck plans don't show anything above the deck 12 cabins and fitness center, yet from the pictures it shows that there might be stairs above that area. Is there anywhere from the top of the ship where you can see forward other than the treadmill area in the gym on deck 11?

You can get on top of deck 12. Not sure about Freedom, but there may be loungers up there.

Is there anywhere from the top of the ship where you can see forward other than the treadmill area in the gym on deck 11?

I think a better spot is on the helipad on deck 6. It is a great spot at night for star gazing - just be careful where you step - it's really dark out there.:cool:

Wife just got back from cooking demo. Very disappointed!!!!!

Said 99% was just advertisement for specialty restaurants.

She went to one on Oasis and was very good

I thought the same thing last week. Just an upsell for the specialty restaurants.

They offered 20% discount on Giovanni's for that night. We had plans so they gave it to us for the next night.

Edited by Alaska Newbie
Spelling

Reports of very uncomfortable mattresses are exaggerated. Ours came with a topper and we've slept like babies .

They are firm, but definitely very comfortable

We just booked Freedom for Thanksgiving Week 2016 on the 6 day itinerary. We sailed last Thanksgiving on Independence on the same 6 day week. We look forward to enjoying her....we love the Freedom class, big enough but not too too big.

Please let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing. Thanks!

Did you make CocoCay?
Yes!! We loved it too. Much more room to spread out than Labadee and Royal hasn't managed to ruin it yet

We just booked Freedom for Thanksgiving Week 2016 on the 6 day itinerary. We sailed last Thanksgiving on Independence on the same 6 day week. We look forward to enjoying her....we love the Freedom class, big enough but not too too big.

Please let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing. Thanks!

Activity director is not listed on the officers and staff paper that we got. Cruise director is John Perry though

Activity director is not listed on the officers and staff paper that we got. Cruise director is John Perry though

No the Activity Manager is not listed on the officers and staff sheet, they often however do the morning show with the Cruise Director. Often their name is listed in the Cruise Compass daily listing of the Morning Show and their name tag does say Activity Manager.

Edited by Paulette3028

I think a better spot is on the helipad on deck 6. It is a great spot at night for star gazing - just be careful where you step - it's really dark out there.:cool:

And be careful where you sit, sometimes people like to sleep on those benches. Talk about a surprise.

Is your cruise the Eastern or Western? We are looking for a cruise compass for the Eastern route. Are they offering other drink deals other than the all inclusive options?

Thanks,

Lawrence

CocoCay is Eastern itinerary.