Internet Packages

drafterdw

Can anyone give me the prices of internet packages? And before someone becomes angry and tells me to do a search .....I have using several different words and am not getting prices. I know I have seen it before, also celebrity web site won't show me anything. says site is being updated. We leave this Sunday so would like to have idea which package we might want.

Hello- it may vary by cruise/ ship but for my upcoming 10 day cruise on the Reflection the packages are (I think- I may be off a bit on matching the dollars to minutes!):

$59 (90 mins?) ,

$109 ( 240 mins?),

$299 ( unlimited).

$59 daily unlimited

There will be coupons offering discounts on board. I think Captain's Club first level gets 10% and next level select gets 25% or something like that!

Hope this helps your planning. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by JenZ

Sign in to your Celebrity account, go to your Reservation and then follow the Cruise Planner link. The various Internet packages and their prices for your specific cruise will be provided.

won't let me.....keeps telling me they are updating my reservation that is why I posted

Hello- it may vary by cruise/ ship but for my upcoming 10 day cruise on the Reflection the packages are (I think- I may be off a bit on matching the dollars to minutes!):

$59 (90 mins?) ,

$109 ( 240 mins?),

$299 ( unlimited).

$59 daily unlimited

There will be coupons offering discounts on board. I think Captain's Club first level gets 10% and next level select gets 25% or something like that!

Hope this helps your planning. Enjoy your cruise!

thanks....at least this gives me a ball park $$ to figure on

We are sailing on the Millennium, Singapore to Sydney. Stopping in Indonesia. Questions for anyone who has sailed this area. Is the internet reliable? I'm suspecting it will be slow, but does it work at all?

Hope someone can help. I have checked the price for my upcoming cruise on Reflection . The website states a price for the unlimited internet package, is this for the super fast internet or the old snail pace one. The website does not differentiate between the two and I am wary of paying a lot for the old one. Also is there any benefit to booking on board, would I get Captains Club discount?

Thankful for any help/advice.

Edited by GerScot

I was on the Reflection last week. They offered $199 for unlimited 1/2 price for second device. This was able to stream movies etc. I did not need that. They also offered a package for $109 unlimited second one 1/2 price. I purchased that one. Had no problem with emails, facebook, etc I am classic and was given 10% off There are bigger discounts for others (select, elite etc but I dont remember) Reflection had their internet changed a few weeks ago to what they call xcellerate. They will be doing this to the other ships as well. I was satisified with the package we purchased.

thanks....at least this gives me a ball park $$ to figure on

it's now my understanding that Reflection has two tiers of internet service. Standard dial up speed internet that is essentially worthless (comes as part of your Go Better/Best perks) and the new Xcellerate that they charge a premium for.:rolleyes:

Edited by SAC69

it's now my understanding that Reflection has two tiers of internet service. Standard dial up speed internet that is essentially worthless (comes as part of your Go Better/Best perks) and the new Xcellerate that they charge a premium for.:rolleyes:

That was my understanding also but not sure which is for the advertised price on Celebrity website.

Can anyone give me the prices of internet packages? And before someone becomes angry and tells me to do a search .....I have using several different words and am not getting prices. I know I have seen it before, also celebrity web site won't show me anything. says site is being updated. We leave this Sunday so would like to have idea which package we might want.

Guests can connect wirelessly (using their own device) anywhere on all ships, all Decks, forward and aft, including most staterooms (wi-fi signals may not reach all staterooms).

Guests are given a username / password to sign on and that is how minutes are tracked and billed. The minutes are tracked exactly in the same manner as using the internet cafe. The key thing is for the guest to log off after they finish and not leave their laptop idle with a browser open.

• Unlimited (6-9 day voyage) - $199/Voyage
  • Unlimited (10-14+ day voyage) - $299/Voyage
  • Day Pass (Daily unlimited) - $59/Day (expires 24 hrs from the time of purchase)
  • Social - $109 (240 minutes)
  • Browsing - $59 (90 minutes)
  • As You Go - $0.79/min

Guests can connect wirelessly (using their own device) anywhere on all ships, all Decks, forward and aft, including most staterooms (wi-fi signals may not reach all staterooms).

Guests are given a username / password to sign on and that is how minutes are tracked and billed. The minutes are tracked exactly in the same manner as using the internet cafe. The key thing is for the guest to log off after they finish and not leave their laptop idle with a browser open.

• Unlimited (6-9 day voyage) - $199/Voyage
  • Unlimited (10-14+ day voyage) - $299/Voyage
  • Day Pass (Daily unlimited) - $59/Day (expires 24 hrs from the time of purchase)
  • Social - $109 (240 minutes)
  • Browsing - $59 (90 minutes)
  • As You Go - $0.79/min

Thank you for the clarification. Can you provide any estimate of when the new, faster internet will be rolled out to each ship?