Labadee Cabanas

KimboJam

No bathrooms. The community bathroom at nellies was back a bit off the beach by the road heading toward the buffet pavilion. Depends on which side you are on. but for us it was a few hundred yards I'd guess. We were in #3 so we were on the other side of the beach from the bathrooms.

Does each one have their own bathroom? If not, how far are they from the public ones?

I only have experience of the ones in Barefoot Beach. Here the Cabanas are in fairly close proximity to one another. The hilltop ones and the ones over the water furthest away.

The bathroom is outside of the Barefoot beach entrance. Would have made sense to have one within the beach area itself but there isn't one. It is a short walk. A long walk for people like me with mobility problems but it is manageable.

I had one near the bar and buffet area. Found this to be very convenient.

You know what they say.

You can't spell pool without P

And on that note:

Our neighbors have a great sign by the entrance to the pool.

"........we don't swim in your toilet, so please do not pee in our pool.."

Gross, but gets the point across.

And on that note:

Our neighbors have a great sign by the entrance to the pool.

"........we don't swim in your toilet, so please do not pee in our pool.."

Gross, but gets the point across.

Yes, I've seen that one as well.

I've also seen one that says, 'Welcome to our _ool, you'll notice there is no P in it. Let's keep it that way.'

Not really. They are assigned on a first come first serve basis now. They use to be available to reserve online but that doesn't happen any longer and the price has gone out of site. We rented a over the water on Nellie's beach three years ago for $250 for the day and they are now $495 for a day. In my opinion, not really worth that much but that is just my opinion.

I reserved my Nellie over water cabana online prior to my cruise. Being Diamond (like me) doesn't really get you any help... if you had concierge, on the other hand, then YES it would help. I had no problem getting a cabana.

Need help Being a Diamond Member, will that help me in securing a over water cabana?

• 3 weeks later...
We are booked in a RFS, will we be given a first opportunity to book a cabana or do I need to make a mad dash somewhere to try to secure one?

From what I've read (I'm in the same situation...RFS), our letter prior to our cruise from the concierge will provide contact information. It is at this time that we can request a cabana (I'm assuming at Barefoot Beach for suite guests).

If I'm wrong, let me know, because I don't what to miss this! [emoji12]