Live from Allure of the Seas!!! March 6th 2016

NARZHOKIE

One side note they cancelled the aqua show tonight dues to high winds and rough seas. The ship is moving some but not really noticeable to me. Was really windy today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NARZHOKIE

Thanks for the reports.

On one hand FLL is one of my favorite ports to go out of, the cops every so often have power trip issues. They assume everyone has been to every terminal at least once before and know where to go.

Hi,

Thank you for you if review.

Just curious, what happens to the reservations when they cancel shows? Do people's reservations just get moved to next show? But what about those people who are booked on the second night? Do their booking get moved to the third?

Hope you can clarify. Thanks!

:)

Great review and pictures (and have seen some of your periscope videos). Formal night looks nice. Great picture of you.

How did you find Mamma Mia? Did you have to arrive early for good seats?

Edited by LuCruise

Hi,

Just curious, what happens to the reservations when they cancel shows? Do people's reservations just get moved to next show? But what about those people who are booked on the second night? Do their booking get moved to the third?

You will receive an e-mail from RCL telling you that the show was cancelled and for you to go back into your cruise planner and pick another time. This happened to us on our April 17th Allure trip.

Either you don't stop for potty breaks or you drive pretty fast. We live about 1 hour south of Walterboro and it would take me easily 5 to get to Ft. Pierce from where I am. We usually only make one quick stop. Looks like maybe you ended up in Ridgeland, SC for your stop over (not Ringland. LOL) That's pretty close to where I live. Let me know how long it took from Ridgeland to Ft. Pierce and then from Ft. Pierce to Ft. Lauderdale. We usually stay in West Palm Beach the night before our cruises.

Anyhow, have a great time. We depart on Allure at the end of this month.

We stayed in West Palm before our cruise in November. A shooting on the 95 meant that it took us hours to get to Miami. We met one couple who said it usually takes them 45 minutes from where they live and it took them 3.5 hours. My husband has vowed to stay closer to port from here on in :)

Hi NARZHOKIE,

We'll be on the Allure next month and I'm really enjoying this review! I keep hearing conflicting information about whether or not a regular Starbucks card can be used at the Starbucks on the Allure.

Can you tell me definitively whether or not the Starbucks onboard will accept regular Starbucks cards? TIA!!:)

Di

6c9f72cfabeca70c5f41e56f1b53c761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully I did the editing right and caught the right picture. Either my memory is fading , or they have swapped out some art work, I don't remember this one. One of my sea day activities on my first Allure cruise was walking up and down each stairwell top to bottom just enjoying the art.

Rereading my post 10 minutes later and I think I now recognize it. Disregard the aging fool It will get more confusing after being on Oasis soon.

Edited by BillOh

Hi,

Looks like they added a show tonight since last night was cancelled

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recap of day 2

Day 2 was a sea day. The high temp was 75 mostly sunny but very windy!!! The seas had a little chop to them. You feel the ship move every now and then. At night you could see the water in the toilet move around. Formal night dinner was good. Service was good. Would of been done in about hour and 30 min. They ask if you have shows to go to. Took a little longer since they sang happy birthday to my mom!!

During the day I did the zip line and hung out by the pool for awhile mom snoozed in the cabin.

Show: MaMMA Mia!!

This was a Awsome show the lady that plays Donna can belt it out I was impressed!!! She was the best singer I've heard in my 7 cruises. The rest of the cast were great too. The production value of the 2 shows I have seen are the best I've saw on a ship. They rival Vegas & Broadway! To do them on a ship is amazing

We saw Mamma Mia three times (two times on standby) on the Quantum and it was amazing. Perfect show for a cruise. Met the lead singer and actors later on the ship and had a great time asking questions and getting pictures. Can't wait for our Allure cruise in April so that we can see it again!

Day 3 Labadee

Well the morning didn't start out great. Mom was being slow today. Didn't get her out of the cabin till 8:45 to go to breakfast. I was supposed to be at the roller coaster at 9:30 that did not happen !! After breakfast she decided she didn't like her swim suit so she wanted to change it. That took 30 min. So we got off the ship at 10. She was being stubborn and wouldn't take a wheelchair to the end of the pier. So she was wore out by the time we got on land. Took the shuttle to Columbus Cove. Got her set for the day. Went over to roller coaster. Guess what no ticket I had left it on the ship!!! Also the one for the zip line. No biggie thank god just took a while to find me on the paper.

Dragons tail Coaster!!!

What a fun ride. Wish I had bought the all day pass. You can go as fast as you want or as slow. I never touched the break till the end. The view is amazing. Well for what I saw going 40mph in a tiny green plastic sled

Dragons Breath Zip Line

Yes it's a lot of money for a minute ride. It was worth every penny to me. The view a lone is worth 40 buck. Bring your camera take pics of Labadee. The wind was at your back today and pretty hard if you weighed over 200 pounds you could not go on it you would go to fast and might hurt yourself when you stopped. Good thing I lost some weight this year weighed in at 185.

ab38f67bfa6df5f15925241e430ca0aa.jpg

4559b9e73b5b66868b90d5d68865d506.jpg

81dbea67c88d1519cdae18a15215fa2d.jpg

The good news if you care.is I filmed the zip line and roller coast with my GoPro. Bad new is I'm a idiot and left the cord at home so you will have to wait till I get home to see them.

Tonight we are eating at Samba Grill. Then the comedy club at 11:15