Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

I sure hope 22 is the right number on RC's part. ;)

We did a quick count of Sky Class cabins on Oasis Class ships. If I did it right Oasis and Allure have 11 suites. Harmony will have ten. Did you know Harmony has a 4 room family suite that is in the Sky Class? I didn't know about it until I was looking at deck plans. It doesn't exsist on Allure or Oasis.

We did a quick count of Sky Class cabins on Oasis Class ships. If I did it right Oasis and Allure have 11 suites. Harmony will have ten. Did you know Harmony has a 4 room family suite that is in the Sky Class? I didn't know about it until I was looking at deck plans. It doesn't exsist on Allure or Oasis.

Andrew - you mean Star, right ? Also I thought that 4 bedroom harmony was Star, too?

Anyway it seems like about 4 per ship. Or maybe 5 per Oasis class and 3 per Quantum class since the star suites are pretty close together. I would think everyone is starting on a contract and they will be training the replacement round next.

Andrew - you mean Star, right ? Also I thought that 4 bedroom harmony was Star, too?

Anyway it seems like about 4 per ship. Or maybe 5 per Oasis class and 3 per Quantum class since the star suites are pretty close together. I would think everyone is starting on a contract and they will be training the replacement round next.

Oops I meant Sky class.

As for training I think you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Confused, I thought Harmony had one extra, not one less. Is the deck 17 layout different?

Actually - I might be off on the number per ship. Ovation is only going to offer Genie's on her Sydney departures, which aren't until next Dec/Jan. I am guessing they will do some live training on the few cruises out of Southampton happening this month to impress the press people. So really its 4 ships, 22 Genies. That's more like 5 Genies per ship - that sounds doable.

Andrew, I think you mis-typed again :D

I'm just waiting for the first "Live Report" penned by a Genie. :p

He/she may not want to do that on a public forum. And if they do reveal anything in private they need to be confident that the person would not share it on a public forum.

From a published genie duties sheet: Must practice sound and prudent business sense and high professional ethics at all times. Maintains guests’ confidence and protects organization’s reputation by keeping guest and company information confidential.

Edited by beachnative

Confused, I thought Harmony had one extra, not one less. Is the deck 17 layout different?

No GLS or OLS on Harmony. They put one L2 in each of their spots. I think the suite lounge and CK have been designed better.

With the addition of the 4 room Family suite they are only one suite less than Allure or Oasis.

No GLS or OLS on Harmony. They put one L2 in each of their spots. I think the suite lounge and CK have been designed better.

With the addition of the 4 room Family suite they are only one suite less than Allure or Oasis.

Funny how they've gone back to the 4 rooms family suite which is basically the same as the Presidential suite that they removed from Oasis and Allure. I guess all the changes they made to Allure and Oasis didn't work out as they had hoped.

Just booked 2 bedroom Aqua Theater Suite on Harmony for May 6, 2017. Cannot find a roll call. Although I have posted before I have never started a roll call and do not have the skill set to do all the organizing, spreadsheets etc that the starters always seem to end up doing. Anyone here going on that cruise and might be interested in starting roll call? Looking forward to this new ship. Love the Allure. The Harmony looks like it is even better!

Just booked 2 bedroom Aqua Theater Suite on Harmony for May 6, 2017. Cannot find a roll call. Although I have posted before I have never started a roll call and do not have the skill set to do all the organizing, spreadsheets etc that the starters always seem to end up doing. Anyone here going on that cruise and might be interested in starting roll call? Looking forward to this new ship. Love the Allure. The Harmony looks like it is even better!

Just wait and someone will start it or start it and let others organize things. I have only had the privilege of starting one and it is kind of cool to do. It is all in how comfortable you are in doing it.

Just wait and someone will start it or start it and let others organize things. I have only had the privilege of starting one and it is kind of cool to do. It is all in how comfortable you are in doing it.

I've created 5 or 6, and screwed up 2 or 3 of them. The roll call tool is buggy, can't find them all of the time.

You don't necessarily need to manage everything if you start the group. I have started many, and only really managed the group once. Usually there are others more than willing to jump in and take control. I'd go ahead and start a group.

Congrats on snagging the 2 room Aqua Theater Suite, those were all sold out over 18 months in advance for my Harmony cruise.

On the Allure we have had the two bedroom Aqua Theater on deck 8 twice and loved it. This time deck 8 was not available. We chose the May 6 date because of the availability of the Aqua Suite on deck 9. On the Allure, we Loved breakfast on the huge balcony. Had dinner there a couple of times and a party during the belly flop contest. Cannot wait to experience the new suite perks and of course the new ship. Hope to read more on how the new suite amenities actually work out. Already love Coastal Kitchen.

We have a 2-bedroom aqua suite on deck 9 on the June 12th sailing out of Barcelona. We are super excited. Haven't heard from our genie yet and still can't book entertainment. Someone on here posted a questionnaire they received from their genie. It looked interesting to say the least.

You don't necessarily need to manage everything if you start the group. I have started many, and only really managed the group once. Usually there are others more than willing to jump in and take control. I'd go ahead and start a group.

Congrats on snagging the 2 room Aqua Theater Suite, those were all sold out over 18 months in advance for my Harmony cruise.

I check several times a day for my HOS cruise on Aug 26/17.

I'd gladly give up my sky loft for one.

You are on Deck 9 Aqua Theater. Is it 9730 by chance. Maybe you can post some pictures. I know the deck is slightly smaller than on deck 8, but I don't think it is much smaller. Let me know what you think. Also let us know about the suite perks. I can't wait until next year.

And to the person that would give up the sky loft for Aqua. Absolutely. Sorry can't remember your screen name and can't go back now. I think the other suites might be a bit nicer inside, but I love the deck in Aqua. There is always something going on in the Aqua theater area, the climbing wall and now the slide. Now if that Genie will bring us cocktails on the deck, we will be in heaven.

Saw a post on FB that four of the Genies will stay on Ovation (probably just for the next three cruises - the post didn't say). I count 11 suites, so I'm guessing there will be two that are assigned to the suites on Deck 8 (five suites), and two that are assigned to the suites on Deck 10 (six suites).

Suite dreams,

Yes 9730 is our room. We originally had 10330 then when this room came available we switched. I know the balconies are bigger the lower you go so that's one reason we switched, also to get a closer view of the aqua theater show from our balcony. We will try and get some good pictures and also let you know our experience with the new suite perks.

Suite dreams,

Yes 9730 is our room. We originally had 10330 then when this room came available we switched. I know the balconies are bigger the lower you go so that's one reason we switched, also to get a closer view of the aqua theater show from our balcony. We will try and get some good pictures and also let you know our experience with the new suite perks.

We have a 2-bedroom aqua suite on deck 9 on the June 12th sailing out of Barcelona. We are super excited. Haven't heard from our genie yet and still can't book entertainment. Someone on here posted a questionnaire they received from their genie. It looked interesting to say the least.

I wanted to ask the readers about the questionnaire that was posted. I'm not trying to throw you any shade Sports4Fun, i hope you have a sensational time on your cruise!!!

My wife and I discussed the questionnaire that was posted. My impression of this questionnaire was if this is what I get, I'm going to consider it a swing and a miss by RCCL. I expect the genie or concierge to contact me and say Greetings! We're here to see you have the vacation of your dreams. We see you have your activities planned but would like to offer a couple of suggestions. Plus things like I'm looking forward to meeting you at such and such time at the terminal were we will take you directly to your cabin.

I thought the questions were too touchy-feely and would have little to do with my vacation experience. My wife had no desire to provide that kind of information because it is invasive. We've been cruising too long with Royal and have never seen a product or customer contact effort like this.

If the genie wants to break the ice and ask us this while we're boarding, fine, but let's take care our travel arrangements before arriving.

Actually - I might be off on the number per ship. Ovation is only going to offer Genie's on her Sydney departures, which aren't until next Dec/Jan. I am guessing they will do some live training on the few cruises out of Southampton happening this month to impress the press people. So really its 4 ships, 22 Genies. That's more like 5 Genies per ship - that sounds ldoable.

Andrew, I think you mis-typed again :D

Now, I know why there is still 1 GS, 4 OS, 3 GLS, and the RLS still available on my May 26 cruise out of Dubai. No one wants to pay the big $$$ and not get all the perks!:(