Ultimate Versus Premier Package ?

EDL

Ultimate is Premium and Royal Replenish package combined. So you also get the premium coffees/tea, fresh squeezed juice, plus the Coca Cola machines/soda package.

With Premium you don't get that. That's the difference.

Edited by adjjb12

Ultimate is Premium and Royal Replenish package combined. So you also get the premium coffees/tea, fresh squeezed juice, plus the Coca Cola machines/soda package.

With Premium you don't get that. That's the difference.

Not true we had soda and water included, but you do not get special coffee and fresh squeezed OJ

You can get regular coffee no frills without a package...only benefit I can see to ultimate is if you have an addiction to specialty coffee drinks i.e. Starbucks style honestly not sure if it's worth the extra money for special coffee and fresh squeezed oj

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When we cruised on the Navigator in January, 2 in our group had the Ultimate pkg and I had the Premium. If you are a big speciality coffe drinker (Starbucks, expressed, etc) the Ultimate is worth it. Also if you like the better wines ($12 a glass) then Ultimate is your package. At the end of the cruise we all agreed that for us the Premium package was the best deal. I got everything I wanted whenever I wanted.

One too is to get a bottle of water at every chance. Stick up in your cabin for a bottle bedside at night, water to take on excursions, etc. You actually drink a lot of water on the cruise. And it's $2.50 a bottle of you don't have a package.

Perfect, thanks for the quick replies. I can do without the specialty coffee drinks and juice. I guess it's the wine that may make us upgrade to the Ultimate package.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade from Premium to Ultimate after the first day? If we're really dying for the top tier wines, that might be a way to see if it's worth it.

Thanks again!

Perfect, thanks for the quick replies. I can do without the specialty coffee drinks and juice. I guess it's the wine that may make us upgrade to the Ultimate package.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade from Premium to Ultimate after the first day? If we're really dying for the top tier wines, that might be a way to see if it's worth it.

Thanks again!

Wine is treated the same in both the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Thanks again!

Not totally top tier, limit is up to 12 a glass, but we do love the package, if you find a wine that is 15 a glass you just pay the difference which would be 3 dollars, but we found a nice selection and was happy with the premium package ( and I am picky)

Not totally top tier, limit is up to 12 a glass, but we do love the package, if you find a wine that is 15 a glass you just pay the difference which would be 3 dollars, but we found a nice selection and was happy with the premium package ( and I am picky)

Great to know - thank you!

So funny...someone said cans of Red Bulls are not included in the Premium, which is true.

My son had the Royal Replenish package and he got all the Red Bull cans he wanted, when they were in stock at the bars. They give it to you in a $19/day package but not the $49/day package. Go figure.

i think if wine is your main interest you should get the premium. Regardless you can upgrade at any time once on board. As long as you have four days left on cruise you can add to

I thought if you were upgrading one package to another it didn't matter how many days were left. And if purchasing a package from buy as you go (for lack of better terms) you needed the 4 days.

Can someone confirm this one way or another

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have to take the package for two weeks or can you have for one of your two weeks at sea. Sea days I will make more use if it than shore days when I won't drink much

You don't have to take the package for the entire cruise. You can add the package with as little as 4 days to go in the cruise, but whenever you add the package, it has to last until the end of the cruise.

Is it the same for premium brand (cognac, scotch,...). I will,pay only the difference?