Getting on Jewel - gold vs platinum

Hi everyone. Our cruise leaves today and I was wondering.. My fiance and I are platinum but the part we're with, there's three of theM staying a different cabin are only gold. If we want to stick together can we all use the platinum line since we're traveling together?

Yes you can bring them into platinum line. As long as each of your platinum members can bring one guest or two with you. They are your guest.

My friend brought me in line with diamond status.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by pjnj40

Just check the lines. I can remember times when I would have had to wait much longer if I had used the appropriate C&A check in line. But, yes, if you are traveling together, you can bring your friends with you.

That is what..a difference of just a few minutes? Why not all group in the Gold line/area? At least

you will all be together.

My sister is Platinum. We are D+. When she cruised with us we simply all waited in the Platinum area to board. It's no big deal, as you will all get on the ship at some point. And then you will still have to sit and wait on board the ship for your cabin to open to drop off your carry on.

The last few years we have waited to check in at the terminal bit later. Rarely do we sit at all, and simply walk right onto the ship after check in. ;)

Edited by island lady

Hi everyone. Our cruise leaves today and I was wondering.. My fiance and I are platinum but the part we're with, there's three of theM staying a different cabin are only gold. If we want to stick together can we all use the platinum line since we're traveling together?

to check in the line is the same. to board you must all wait for the latest number to be called.