still more Unlimited Soda & More Package questions

beachsands

Back in 2012 we were on the Coral Princess and I purchased the Unlimited soft drink package (or whatever it was called then). I frequently got a Pina Colada mock tail. You were able to get them all over the ship in various places. When I looked at the Drink package description it doesn't mention Pina Coladas at all.

Quench your thirst with one of our alcohol-free mocktails, like a Sunshine Daiquiri, Fruity Rita or a No-jito.

Are these the only mocktails you can get or is this listing just some of the mocktails. In case you haven't figured it out I am partial to Pina Coladas.

We are on the Royal in April and since it doesn't look like milkshakes are realistically available, if my mocktail isnt available, I seriously don't think we will get the Ultimate Drink Package.

Thanks, Joel

They will make you the virgin version any frozen drink whether on the menu or not. What is on the menu may vary between venues but every bartender knows pretty much every possible concoction. Case in point: on Ruby a year ago the Chocolate Monkey (mocktail verision of the Dirty Banana) had been left off the latest printing of the menu in Explorer's Lounge. When we asked the waiter he said of course we can make one for you; seemed as if he was asked regularly.

Curious, does this package offer water and/or sparkling water. I have never noticed on the list?

No bottled waters to take or San Pellegrino in the dining room. But you can ask for a club soda in the bars.

Back in 2012 we were on the Coral Princess and I purchased the Unlimited soft drink package (or whatever it was called then). I frequently got a Pina Colada mock tail. You were able to get them all over the ship in various places. When I looked at the Drink package description it doesn't mention Pina Coladas at all.

Quench your thirst with one of our alcohol-free mocktails, like a Sunshine Daiquiri, Fruity Rita or a No-jito.

Are these the only mocktails you can get or is this listing just some of the mocktails. In case you haven't figured it out I am partial to Pina Coladas.

We are on the Royal in April and since it doesn't look like milkshakes are realistically available, if my mocktail isnt available, I seriously don't think we will get the Ultimate Drink Package.

Thanks, Joel

Yes they are included.

Does anyone know if you order the soda and more package ahead online if you still get the plastic tumbler then give you when you purchase at the table on the ship.

Yes. We have preordered them and the sticker was on our cards and the tumblers were waiting in our cabin for us.

Does anyone know if you order the soda and more package ahead online if you still get the plastic tumbler then give you when you purchase at the table on the ship.

I am not sure they include the tumbler any more no matter which way you purchase the package.

The virgin pina colada got me too on our last cruise. I am going to purchase this on our next cruise, also for the mocktails. What I did was google mocktails and printed out any that sounded like something that I would like to try. Most have recipes with how to make them. I wrote a bunch of the names on an index card. I can't wait to try some out. :p

I like soda water and lime and ginger beer and lime as my soft drinks of choice. Are these available and are they part of the Soda and more package ?

Soda water out of the gun at the bar is included, as is lime. Ginger beer probably not as they don't have it on the gun. You would have to purchase a can or bottle of it, if they have it in stock.