MDR breakfast and coffee

chefchick

I tried searching for this but couldn't find an answer. We will be on the Inspiration 4 day out of Long Beach. Is the MDR open for breakfast all days, not just sea brunch day? And more importantly, can I order a cappuccino from a waiter (I know there is a fee) or do I have to go to the specialty coffee shop myself on the way to the dining room? Also, could I order a cappuccino or a latte from room service? I'm asking because I assume Carnival standard coffee is as bad as they say....it's bad on every cruiseline, I'm not sure why :confused:

Thank you in advance.

MDR should be open every day. You should be able to order any drink from the waiter as well. Room service should be similar, although I have never tried it for specialty coffee. I know you can order bar drinks etc that way, so cappuccino should be similar. Worst case, you go on a ten minute walk to get it.

MDR won't be open for breakfast on debark day.

Cruise line basic coffee can be horrible. Some use a coffee syrup. Carnival uses grounds. If you can get it from a fresh brewed urn it can be ok. In the morning look at the level to see which is the newest. FWIW mom usually has no issue with coffee onboard, but she'll brew a pot at home then use it for the next two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Didn't have breakfast in the MDR for debark in December in the Inspiration nor on the Miracle in October, November or February. Must be a West Coast thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN