DIVE IN MOVIES for APRIL 2016

Elaine515

Here are the Dive In Movies for April, 2016 to be shown on the 13 ships that have the Lido Deck big screen.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Late Night Movie will be : The Revenant ( uncut, rated R )

Cheers

Here are the Dive In Movies for April, 2016 to be shown on the 13 ships that have the Lido Deck big screen.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Late Night Movie will be : The Revenant ( uncut, rated R )

Cheers

All really good movies i hope some make it to may cruises.

Thanks so much for posting!

I'm surprised to see that some of these movies are the same ones that were playing back in November on the Glory (Pitch Perfect 2, Minions, Hunger Games Mockingjay).

Maybe that means DH & I are cruising too much... :confused:

First World Problems. :o

Thanks again, Elaine.

Just hoping for springbreak children's sake they don't show InsideOut or Minions the same night as the Revenant:eek:

But seriously, outside of Star Wars and the Martian, these are all on cable or not real blockbusters or worth seeing even "free" (Revenant and Mockingjay, I'm talking to you:rolleyes:).

How far in advance do they post the movies for a cruise and where did you find the list? I have been looking on Carnival.com and cant seem to find any lists let alone the one for my summer cruise.

John Heald puts them up on his Facebook page about a week before the next month.:)

Just hoping for springbreak children's sake they don't show InsideOut or Minions the same night as the Revenant:eek:

But seriously, outside of Star Wars and the Martian, these are all on cable or not real blockbusters or worth seeing even "free" (Revenant and Mockingjay, I'm talking to you:rolleyes:).

Agree - Star Wars and Martian are on my list to see for free whenever it happens...the rest - no

Family Joke....I absolutely can not watch Hunger Games, freaked out with first one at home with niece, sis, dad and B-in-law and i love the little tease of me.....I can get through some pretty scary movies but not like Hunger Games. I am teased but really think OMG in some ways some groups want this much control of others..and the tough times we are in...I can not say only a movie...

I can't wait until I am on a movie outside ship...and now that I have far less access...a zillion would not be repeats..I LOVED drive-ins, park outside movies in my little village in Oregon in summer, Same for Public pool movies...and watching almost any movie at home with family.

I cannot wait...thanks OP!!! It is fun to be excited for a father simple free entertainment. Warm outside nights...just a wonder...on a ship...Heaven.

Edited by sjn911

I'm surprised to see that some of these movies are the same ones that were playing back in November on the Glory (Pitch Perfect 2, Minions, Hunger Games Mockingjay).

I was thinking the same thing. I sailed the last week of October, and in addition to the ones that you already mentioned, Ant Man, Avengers and Jurassic World were playing then as well. I would think they would switch them up more.