Code inside for the big auction site

ahillig1

thanks. i missed it last week. it is like the other one where you can only use the discount once? i wish i can apply this gift card to both my booked cruises

I was able to use it twice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

can i use this gift card as a payment for my cruise?..i got the card number in my email, when i tried to apply to my booking i got this error message:

Sorry, there were some problems with your submission:

Carnival does not accept payment with the credit card provided. Please use a different credit card or an alternate form of payment.

can i use this gift card as a payment for my cruise?..i got the card number in my email, when i tried to apply to my booking i got this error message:

Sorry, there were some problems with your submission:

Carnival does not accept payment with the credit card provided. Please use a different credit card or an alternate form of payment.

When you do your payment there is a little button that says gift card and you click on that and then you enter the gift card number and hit apply.

I don't know if anyone can answer this question but..... I am a Canadian, I can buy Carnival gift cards directly on their site but on the ebay site I get the seller won't ship an e card to my address???? Any ideas/suggestions?

• 2 months later...