How close to you cruise did you buy FTTF

I have been looking daily several times a day for an availability for FTTF but nothing has opened.

How close to your cruise date were you able to get it?

I book it the day I book the cruise. That being said I booked the breeze a year out and there was NO FFTF available, so if you don't see it than you might be out of luck.

FTTF for my cruise opened up last June and initially sold out quickly. More spots opened up about two months ago and a couple of people in my roll call were able to grab it. Others have checked every day since and no more have opened up.

Yarn mommy of 2, have you already picked a checked in time? I picked my check in time and did all pre-check in stuff 48 days out. My check in time is 10:30 to 11 so we should be in the first group boarding. I got the faster to fun pass for priority dinning. As of now we're wait listed early dinning. So as soon as we board we'll be headed to the main dinning room to have that changed.

I have been looking daily several times a day for an availability for FTTF but nothing has opened.

Don't worry it's a waste of $$$. Like a person stated today they got there luggage after dinner with FTTF.

I'm going on the breeze on april 17

Us too, and we booked back in July 2015. I looked every other day and finally scored it the end of February I went on at 1:00am and low and behold they became available. I was so worried we wouldn't get it. I had even sent an email to FTTF back in August. So keep checking you never know.

We booked our upcoming cruise (for this May) in May/2015. I think it was about three weeks later, near the first of June, that FTTF became available. Knowing that there is a limited number available, we got FTTF right away. Once the initial number of FTTF's are sold out, it's a gamble for anyone else trying to get one. Keep trying Yari. You might get lucky.

I sail on 4-30 out of NOLA. I only just found out about FTTF on this site the day I paid my final payment (approx March 1). It's showing sold out, and it has shown that since I first looked. I still look a few times daily, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The main reason I want it is for immediate access to my room when I board. I hate carrying stuff around on the first day while I'm so excited.

Last March we booked two staterooms on Carnival Conquest for a November 2015 cruise. I had never thought about the FTTF program since my wife and I were both platinum before that program started. It wasn't until July, four months before our cruise, that I realized that our guest, for whom we had booked the second stateroom, was a first-time cruiser and would not be able to board early with us. That is when I started trying to book a FTTF pass for our guest. I tried multiple times every day for nearly four months with no success. Finally, with just a week to go before our sailing date, one opened up and I grabbed it. Don't give up.

Out of last 4 cruises we were able to purchase 3 of the FTTF within 2 weeks of booking, so about 8 months to 1 yr out. Interesting after looking back, those 3 were purchased between 5:30 AM and 6:30 AM on a weekday. When looking for FTTF I get up early, get my coffee and get on the computer before getting ready for work. I check probably 3 or 4 times during that early morning hour and it has worked obviously.

The 4th FTTF was purchased about 2 months from sailing but the cruise was booked about 8 months out. But again, it was early morning when I finally saw it available.

Keep at it, it will happen :).

Edited by Drazil65

Don't worry it's a waste of $$$. Like a person stated today they got there luggage after dinner with FTTF.

That is why it is an option, I think the spa, suites, bar bills and specially restaurants are a waste of money but I love cruising. So to each his own.

I purchased mine last week for my June 9 sailing on Conquest. It wasn't available when we booked but I jumped on it when I found it, our assigned boarding time was initially 130pm, we're now in the 11am group.