thermal spa not free for suites on Regal

cheeseclan

Hello,

Just got an upsell to a suite on the May 23 sailing of the Regal. The princess rep said that we could go to the thermal suite on the ship like we had done on the Ruby. But i think that this is wrong. Can anyone give me the correct info please? I really did like the heated loungers on the Ruby!

Thanks

Hello,

Just got an upsell to a suite on the May 23 sailing of the Regal. The princess rep said that we could go to the thermal suite on the ship like we had done on the Ruby. But i think that this is wrong. Can anyone give me the correct info please? I really did like the heated loungers on the Ruby!

Thanks

There is no Thermal Suite on the Royal or Regal. The TS has been replaced by the Enclave and that is not a suite perk.

No Thermal Suite on the Regal. I understand the Enclave loungers are not hot and some have said barely warm (just room temp.) haven't check them out yet though as by the time we board the small number of folk's allowed has long passed.

Last fall one guy offered to get slots for several folk's on the roll call. Again not sure how true that is as I would think you could only book for the number of people in your cabin.

If anybody has tried the Enclave out let us know if it is worth waiting in line if we get on early enough.

Thanks for posting was curious myself until I saw the symbol for not on Royal & Regal.

No, the loungers on the Regal are not heated. But the Enclave is pretty nice. [emoji4]
They were heated on the Regal in 2014 and are advertised as being heated on the Princess website. I know that people have posted that they are not heated. There is no reason to have the tile beds if they are not heated and that is a major part of the experience IMHO. There were problems with the heating on several of the tile beds on the Sapphire several years ago. The problem was fixed within the day. If they are not working on the Regal, I would request that they fix them or refund the cost of the Enclave.

They were heated on the Regal in 2014 and are advertised as being heated on the Princess website. I know that people have posted that they are not heated. There is no reason to have the tile beds if they are not heated and that is a major part of the experience IMHO. There were problems with the heating on several of the tile beds on the Sapphire several years ago. The problem was fixed within the day. If they are not working on the Regal, I would request that they fix them or refund the cost of the Enclave.

I've done the Enclave three times on the Royal. The first time in 2013, I swear that they were heated, which made sense. Why lie on hard tile if not heated? Felt good on two bad hips. The second time in 2014, they were not heated, so another lady and I asked and the spa folks said that they are not heated, because the room was so hot, the tile feels better cool? We did not agree. On the third trip last year, they still were not heated. They felt a lot better heated. Maybe it's different on the Regal.

Regarding rushing down to sign up, on the three Royal Cruises that I paid for the Enclave, the passes didn't sell out until the second day.

Hope that helps. Safe Journeys. Paul

I've done the Enclave three times on the Royal. The first time in 2013, I swear that they were heated, which made sense. Why lie on hard tile if not heated? Felt good on two bad hips. The second time in 2014, they were not heated, so another lady and I asked and the spa folks said that they are not heated, because the room was so hot, the tile feels better cool? We did not agree. On the third trip last year, they still were not heated. They felt a lot better heated. Maybe it's different on the Regal.

Regarding rushing down to sign up, on the three Royal Cruises that I paid for the Enclave, the passes didn't sell out until the second day.

Hope that helps. Safe Journeys. Paul

Yes that does help thanks will think about trying when we board.

They were unheated on the Royal and I asked 3 times about this. I received three separate answers. One person said that people complained that they were too hot.

I did not book the Enclave for our Regal cruise last week because without the heated stone loungers I could not justify the cost.

I LOVED the Enclave on the Regal, even though the lounges we not heated.

I learned to put two towels in the dry sauna while I enjoyed the pool and then used the heated towels on the loungers. Pity I didn't figure this out until the second to last day.

• 2 weeks later...
They were unheated on the Royal and I asked 3 times about this. I received three separate answers. One person said that people complained that they were too hot.

I did not book the Enclave for our Regal cruise last week because without the heated stone loungers I could not justify the cost.

The Loungers are definitely not heated in the enclave on the Regal. Just got off the ship this morning

I could SWEAR they were heated last year.