How to Contact John Heald

kako14

I see lots of posts on here and on Facebook about people contacting John Heald. How do you do it? Do you just inbox him on Facebook or does he have an email address you can send him a message to?

Thanks!

Post your question on his fb and he's very good at responding. Although, I'm fairly positive he reads every line of CC as well given how often he quotes it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I see lots of posts on here and on Facebook about people contacting John Heald. How do you do it? Do you just inbox him on Facebook or does he have an email address you can send him a message to?

Thanks!

I had the same question.

Instead of asking here though, I just asked Uncle Google.

Got the correct answer very fast

I did google it and guess where Google took me - here, but tons post that was 4 years old and has some other random email address. So thanks....

Facebook worked by the way (thanks to the responder who told ne to post on his wall rather than pm him) and I got a response from someone in minutes.

That was my concern as well! His page is private so only he can see what you post on his wall and no one else.

You posted where it says "write something on this page" and it didn't show up publicly?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes! Take a look at his page - I posted earlier tonight (my name is Kim) it's not there (at least I hope)! I've seen celebrities and businesses set their pages up like this. Normally though it is public.

Yes! Take a look at his page - I posted earlier tonight (my name is Kim) it's not there (at least I hope)! I've seen celebrities and businesses set their pages up like this. Normally though it is public.

Are you in the life jacket?

Or the one asking about FTTF?

Edited by KenMo

• 2 weeks later...
That was my concern as well! His page is private so only he can see what you post on his wall and no one else.

Unfortunately, I do not belief this to be true. If you go the his page on the left hand side it has visitors comments, which show everything you posted. I learned this the hard way, by posting my request with all of my information and then seeing it on his site.