Any Jewel Dry Dock Updates??

After I read your response, I read my email again and figured that was you. I'm hoping the young folks on the excursion don't mind a "barely 60" couple

joining them. What excursions have you registered for?

Looking forward to meeting you.

-Janet

We are "barely 60", our kids get on well with all ages. Very friendly Aussies lol. My husband and i are doing Sorrento Amalfi coast as we have already been to Pompeii. We have booked private tours of Euphesus and Sicily haven't done anything about Greece yet still researching. We are in Rome on 29 May so we can see more of it than last time we were there. Looking forward to the cruise and meeting people on a countdown .

Tricia

April 24th Cruiser:

Hi all. Checked earlier this morning and great not to have any mail from Royal, or other notifications other than the normal sales items for exotic 2017,18. Look forward to seeing the newly painted lady back in to pier 4 late tonight /early am. Probably will be doing some last minute cosmetic details the next couple days, but won't bother us as long as she 's there tomorrow morning. Bob

Great...we are on the 15 night TA this Thursday. I must have doing something wrong as usual when viewing the site.

See you up on the pool deck! Enjoy ur great aft cabin! We're deck 8 hump balcony.

Dave4120. Yes, we're registered and on the roll call. We're traveling with two other couples, don't think we'll participate too much in the gift exchange and whatnot, but we usually make the m & m party put on by the ship. We leave the ranch Tuesday and fly from Denver Wednesday. One of the couples we are traveling with is boarding today. Can't wait to see some pics!! This will be our fourth crossing and we are true Transatlantic addicts.. Already booked the navigator for next April.

Thanks for the updates Dave. Will be following your posts closely as we on the first Med cruise - May 13th. Any and all verified info. And photos are much appreciated.

Been 16 months since our last cruise due to work commitments - can't wait !!

Did our first European cruise last April from Barcelona, France and several ports in Italy. This however, is our first TA cruise, and, the longest at 15 nights. You cannot imagine how excited my wife and I are, especially because we are going to experience an aft cabin for the very first time...cabin 9256 that many say is a wonderful cabin and location. It will be interesting to see and feel the difference than a balcony at mid ship.

Will be taking photos for sure. I might also bring my video camera, but, we are bringing so much as it is because of the 15 nights cruise, then, 4 additional days in Rome, maybe the camera will be just fine. Will keep everyone informed.

Dave

I thought it had a 4-day starting today.

Jewel sails out today for a 4 nt sailing then the TA on 4/28. Hoping to see more pictures posted today.

Cool, the 25th stuck in my mind. Like I said previously, if it doesn't get one, I'm not telling Laura. :eek: