List of Entertainment/Performers?

splitpeaz

Is there a site where I can see entertainment scheduled on an upcoming Princess cruise?

ALSO....

We are going on a Hawaiian cruise and wondering what kind of Hawaiian Themed activities/entertainment there will be. Thanks

Is there a site where I can see entertainment scheduled on an upcoming Princess cruise?

ALSO....

We are going on a Hawaiian cruise and wondering what kind of Hawaiian Themed activities/entertainment there will be. Thanks

You will get Hawaiian themed activities such as Uke lessons, hula dancing, lei making, probably an Hawaiian folk show by a local youth group before the ship sails from Honolulu, maybe lectures, some Hawaiian music entertainment in the Piazza. Princess usually has an Hawaiian entertainment couple on board. They use a few different ones, depending on the ship.

Regarding your first question, guest entertainer's schedules change all the time and are not the same from sailing to sailing. Whatever production shows are being performed during the Hawaiian season will repeat each voyage, so look on line for Princess Patters close to your sailing date.

You will get Hawaiian themed activities such as Uke lessons, hula dancing, lei making, probably an Hawaiian folk show by a local youth group before the ship sails from Honolulu, maybe lectures, some Hawaiian music entertainment in the Piazza. Princess usually has an Hawaiian entertainment couple on board. They use a few different ones, depending on the ship.

Regarding your first question, guest entertainer's schedules change all the time and are not the same from sailing to sailing. Whatever production shows are being performed during the Hawaiian season will repeat each voyage, so look on line for Princess Patters close to your sailing date.

We did a 15 day SF/Hawaii cruise on Star Princess in November of 2012. I don't know if it was due to the (poopy) cruise directer we had - J. J. Ulrich - or if someone else is in charge of the entertainment but there was NO Hawaiian music or entertainment on the cruise. We were blown away.

Check back a couple of weeks before your cruise. Someone may or may not have N idea of what the actual entertainment will be. It can change at a moment's notice so....

It would also help if you told us when you're sailing... Also, you're not telling us what ship, so how are we supposed to help? There are several ships doing this itinerary at different times...:cool:

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

We are going on the Apr 29th Star Princess cruise. I received my princess entertainment email from the Cruise Director (Neil Roberts) a few days ago.

He mentioned 2 entertainers on the 29th sailing:

''These Guys'' (Motown/Pop)

and Alex Ramon (Magician)